Disney Princess Movie Night with Cuddles!

They had just finished their written finals and the Bakusquad™ had convinced Yaomomo to host a movie night for the class (not that they had to do much convincing). Everyone was coming, even Shoto and Bakugo, to relax before what promises to be a grueling physical come morning. It was how the class found out the Yaoyorozu mansion had a theatre room. And it was a big theatre room, easily big enough to fit Ura's whole apartment in. They skipped the arguing and went straight to voting (as had become habit with the class to try and save Jiro and Shoji's hearing and not have to listen to Iida scream-scold them) over what to watch and settled on a Disney movie marathon (which Koda shyly signed and Izuku immediately agreed to, everyone but Bakugo fell in line under the power of their combined puppy eyes and the combined victorious smiles were enough to blind the world).

Izuku started off in his own seat, much to the displeasure of nearly everyone there, but soon migrated to sitting on the floor and leaning against Mina's legs. She almost immediately started playing with his hair, braiding, unbraiding, finger combing, and scritching. Then he appeared in Sato's lap with his feet in Iida's lap and back leaning against Toru's shoulder. They all readjusted to have at least one hand on him, Iida's on his ankle, Sato's on his back, and Toru's arm around his chest. They finished the first movie like that and when Sato had to get up, Izuku was already gone.

By the time the next movie starts, Izu's somehow squeezed himself in between Kirishima and Bakugo, so he's pressed against both their arms and by the time Kiri accidentally activates his quirk because of a loud noise in the movie, Izuku's already snuggled against Tokoyami who wraps a blanket around them both. Dark Shadow even comes out to lay across both their shoulders and rest their head atop Izu's.

When the movie rolls credits, Tokoyami isn't surprised that he's alone once again, Dark Shadow brushing softly against his feathers with a quiet little whine. Izuku's already made himself at home between Ura and Tsu, pressed against their arms, head leaning against Tsu's and legs tangled with Ura's. Next, he's laying with Sero and Denki on their mound of blankets and pillows on the floor, so tangled, you can't see where one begins and the others end.

Shoji and Koda are not surprised when Izu appears, laying across their laps, hand playing with one of Shoji's. Jiro and Yaomomo are similarly unbothered when he's curled up on their laps, Yaomomo merely takes a pre-made blanket and wraps him in it.

Ojiro barely notices the sudden weight on his tail or the tuff of hair at the end no longer being played with as he is solely focused on the movie. Aoyoma does notice the sudden addition of Izuku lying atop the tail on his lap and moves his hand from the blond hair to the fluffy green hair without complaint. Shoto idly rubbed Izu's back as he watched with confusion as seven short men sang. Shinso continued his whispered monotone explanation (as he's done through the whole night once he realized Shoto didn't understand what was going on in the movies) as he massaged Izu's calves.

Needless to say, the night was a win for everyone.