90

"Start with a smile." Dean instructed.

Charlie forced a smile on her face. Though it looked like the woman was cringing.

"Relax Charlie. You just got home and Scarlet Johansson's waiting for you."

Charlie's smile began to lose its force as she relaxed.

The guard noticed her as she came closer.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Hey... Bill." Charlie kept the smile on her face. "Charlie From I.T."

"Oh, burning the midnight oil, huh?" Bill asked.

"Just like you—I mean, when you're not at the gym. What, do you work out with all your free time?"

Bill chuckled. "I try to get to the gym at least three days a week. You know, just trying to get back to my fighting weight, you know?"

"It shows. You look amazing."

Bill had a wide smile on his face.

"You ever do anything else with your free time, like take a girl out for a drink?" Charlie asked. "Stop laughing Sammy." Her mouth shut.

Jessica looked at Charlie confused.

"Uh... you don't know that bar." Charlie nervously chuckled. "Stop laughing Sammy? That place is bringing sexy back. Which is easy 'cause they take the receipt."

"Stop talking Charlie." Dean demanded.

"Stop talking Charlie," She repeated. "Right."

Charlie cleared her throat. "So, um, you were saying about going out, drinks?" She began to play with her hair.

"Yeah, yeah. That would be great." Bill said.

"Cool, pencil that in." Charlie stopped playing with her hair. "Hey, can I ask you a favor? The ladies room downstairs is nasty. Can I use the exec washroom to powder my nose?"

Bill nodded his head. "Yeah, why not? Um, it's right down the hall. It's the first door on the right."

"Thanks." Charlie winked at him and slowly walked away. Then, she dropped the act.

"I feel dirty."

"You and me both, sister." Dean replied.

"I actually thought you did great, both of you." Jessica smiled at Charlie.

"I hear sarcasm in your voice." Dean said flatly.

Jessica chuckled. "Well, Charlie did great. Dean, I don't know what to say about all of that."

"The Eagle is landing. Going radio silent."

"Let us know when you're out." Dean said.

Charlie and Jessica then turned off their earpieces. Then, they made their way into Dick Romans office.

"Okay. I'll keep watch. You hack away." Jessica said as she stood near the door. Charlie went to Dick's computer and began her work.

"His password is 'winning' with two 1's." Charlie scoffed. "Gross."

Just then the door to the office closed and locked.

"Can you make it go faster?" Jessica whispered as her heart skipped a beat. She wasn't the one who had closed the door.

Charlie shook her head.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Hide!" Jessica whisper shouted.