ch2: karma

*Jazmine's pov*

Jazmine:"fucking bitch is going to get it now"

Homegirl 1:"why exactly are we killing this girl?"

Jazmine:"because she did something I won't forgive"

As Jazmine stares at the house they followed (y/n) to, they started hearing some screaming and cussing. Jazmine grew angrier with every second she heard the voice of the person shouting. Eventually the shouting stopped and some of the lights turned off.

Homegirl 1:"let's go."

Homegirl 2:"hold on Evelyn, we should wait just to make sure they are asleep"

Jazmine:"I can't fucking wait after hearing that! He could be bleeding to death because of that bitch"

Homegirl 2:"hold on. "Him"? Are we about to kill someone over a guy? The fuck Jazmine!?"

Jazmine:"Ava I swear that if you ever refer to him as just "a guy" again I'm going to make sure you regret it"

Ava:"ok ok chill girl. He must be really special for you to act this way"

Evelyn:"we should be ok to break in now"

Jazmine's thoughts:' finally. Now I can teach that bitch a lesson and I'll take that cutie for myself'

*(Y/n)'s pov*

Y:*cough cough* "she really did a number on me this time"

(Y/n) was laying on a cold hard concrete basement floor with some of his blood scattered around. He tried to move so he was standing but he was stopped by a extreme amount of pain in his chest and leg, he started coughing up more blood

Y:"f-fuck it hurts" his voice was weak and raspy. If he were to yell it would come out as a whisper

*CRASH*

Y:"huh? Was that...glass"

Brittany (muffled):"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

(Y/n) hears a couple more crashes and some yelling he couldn't make out. He decided to try to crawl up the stairs but only got as for as 2 steps up. He heard his girlfriend scream as if she was in pain.

Y:"BRITTANY"

He starts crawling faster up the steps and gets about halfway up and starts fading in and out of consciousness due to the pain.

The door swings open to reveal one of the girl that broke into his home.

Evelyn:"holy fuck you look like you got hit by a train buddy"

Y:"who....who are you?"

Evelyn:"you sound like shit too. My name's Evelyn."

Y:"why are you in my house?"

Evelyn:"well let's just say a bitch messed with the wrong gang" she talks with a prideful tone of voice to boost her gangs ego.

Y:"what about b-brittany? Is she o-ok?"

Evelyns prideful expression falls as she realized that the girl Jazmine is torturing may be a important person to you. She turned to respond but seen you had passed out from the pain

Evelyn:"thank God for small miracles. Hey Jazmine! Is this the guy ya want?!"

Jazmine comes rushing into the room and sees (y/n) unconscious on the stairs and gasps as his new wounds.

Jazmine:"that fucking cunt! JUST YOU WAIT TILL I GET BACK IN THERE YOU FUCKING WHORE. Evelyn, you take him with you and Ava back to the house and have Ava patch him up"

Evelyn nods and picks up the sleeping male carefully and inspects him a bit.

Evelyn:"damn even beat up he looks kinda cute, I can see why she would want ya."

After a couple more minutes of admiring (y/n)'s sleeping body she shakes her head and comes back to reality and takes him to their base

*Jazmine's pov*

Jazmine walks into a room where your abusive girlfriend is tied to a chair but has a few missing fingers and teeth

Jazmine:"I've seen what you've done to your boyfriend. And I'm curious, why you would beat him up so bad?"

Brittany:"who (y/n)? he buys me more stuff if I beat him a bit. What's great is that he thinks all the abuse is his fault. He is just great for gold digging. I basically own him"

She chuckles a little as she remembers how well she played him

*WHAM*

Brittany is hit hard with a hammer against her jaw causing a satisfying crack sound

Jazmine:"YOU DID ALL OF THIS FOR HIS MONEY!?!? YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME! HE GIVES YOU ALL HIS LOVE AND YOU JUST THROW IT IN THE TRASH AND MAKE HIM THINK HES IN THE WRONG? YOU FUCKIN-"

She didn't even finish her sentence as she starts relentlessly bashing the hammer against Brittany's head out of anger. After 5 minutes of continuous bashing, her hand released the hammer from exhaustion. Her arm was so tired she couldn't move it anymore. Brittany's head was just a pile of blood and some brain matter on the floor now.

Jazmine leaned against a wall and slid down it crying because of the pain she knew you were in. All because your girlfriend abused you. she knows she will have to tell you that Brittany was just using you and she knows it will break your heart.

Jazmine thoughts:'(y/n). I'm so sorry. She won't hurt you anymore. You'll be with me and I'll show you what love really is. I'll be better than that scum'

End chapter