Ushijima x Flirty! Tall! M! Reader- Feeling Love?

💕
Request by: ukiyosy

Title: Feeling Love?
———————————————————————

Ushijima's POV

"Waka-kun~" said the voice. I knew exactly who this was, that flirty tone only fit one person.

It was (L/n) (Y/n).

I felt a hand on my shoulder "Hello (L/n)" I said.

"Hello Waka-kun~" he said resting his head on my shoulder. This was our usual routine.

(L/n) and Mines dorms are close together so it's more efficient if we walk together, it meant that he would always be on time for morning practice.

As a captain I find it important to make sure my teammates are on time to practice and in good health.

(L/n) talked and flirted with me every now and then as we walked to the gym.

As we got to the gym early, I went to go unlock the door to the club room. I got changed quickly wanting to practice.

I went back to the gym to see (L/n) changing, I stared at him in confusion 'why couldn't he wait for me to open the club room'. "Hey Waka-kun I know I'm hot but no need to stare~" said (L/n) winking at me.

I looked at him blankly before responding "why don't you just go to the club room?" "I'm to lazy Waka-kun~" he groaned.

I simply stared at him before going to set up the net.

Soon enough the rest of the team arrived first being Semi and last being Tendou.

Tendou got yelled at by coach before heading straight to practice, Tendou simply gave me an excuse for why he was late, I just nodded in response.

We were playing a 3-v-3, The first team was me, Reon and (L/n) versus Goshiki, Semi and Tendou.

We were currently at 19-17, in my team's favour. It was my teams turn to serve first, (L/n) was serving.

He inhaled then licked his pinkish (s/t) lips. He threw the ball up before running forward and jumping with great force. With one swift hit, he sent the ball towards the end line of the other team's side.

Even though (L/n) serve was strong, Goshiki managed to dig the ball sending it back up. "Semi-san!" Yelled out Goshiki, Semi positioned himself underneath the ball before settings it to Tendou.

"Get it Tendou!" Yelled Semi skillfully tossing the ball by the net.

Tendou ran up, jumping into the air, spiking. "Two blockers" I called out. (L/n) and Reon jumped up getting a soft block on Tendou.

"One touch!" Yelled out (L/n). "chance ball" I called getting ready to pass.

I bent down passing the ball for Reon to spike. "Nice ass Waka-kun!" Yelled (L/n), I blushed trying to ignore his comment.

As the ball went up Reon smacked it down earnings us a point.

"Nice kill!" Said (L/n) high-fiving Reon. (L/n) looked at me then winked before heading off to serve again.

After school, me and (L/n) walked to the dorms together.

There was something bugging be though, when I was with (L/n) my heart started beating, my face heated up, the feeling of butterflies in my stomach started and I felt flustered.

I've never felt like this with someone and I don't like it. I don't like feeling these symptoms, is something wrong with me?

Maybe I'm allergic to (L/n), I wonder if they have an allergy test for that.