Author's Note

Hey there! I'm so sorry I know this is early in a story for an author's note but there were somethings i wanted to say really quick.

1.) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!! i seriously love you.

2.) Author's notes will not be a regular thing i promise! - if i put them they'll be at the end of chapters!

3.) OK so this is my first story ever and im wicked hella nervous, so if you like it please tell me! If you don't please tell me!- but be nice about it! I take constructive criticism and suggestions into consideration as i write so please help me make my story better for you!

4.) I know the first chapters are always boring- BUT HANG IN THERE IT WILL GET BETTER. This story has a lot left to it. Alexia is still pretty broken because of what happened. We don't know what happened to her while she was running and there's still  a lot left in store for her. We also don't have Beck's point of view, he may not even want a mate we dont know. Alexia certainly has not fully accepted him yet either! I promise you i have a plan for this book and i have never heard of this idea before so stay tuned!!

5.) I have the next two weeks off so i hope to be updating like crazy!!
6.) Remember to add this to your library and vote on it and comment wherever you can or want- it can be totally random and i'll reply (LET ME KNOW IM NOT ALONE OUT HERE) and above alll KEEP READING!

PS. Everything in this book are my ideas and i work really hard to be creative and unique and write and awesome story, so please dont copy my work and if you do please give me credit! NOT THAT YOU WOULD BECAUSE YOU"RE ALL AMAZING INCRECIBLE  PEOPLE YES? yes. good. ok.

Writing this story makes me so happy and i hope you guys enjoy it!

xoxox,

Alwayslovve486