《 43 - Public 》

A/N:
@V1rG0_ requested how Levi would do an aftercare to you so yeah :>
-
Also btw I forgot to put '2 used condoms' last chap, u can check the edited paragraph:)
~°•☆~°•☆

Opening your eyes, you saw Levi beside you who was suprisingly still asleep.

Composing yourself to recall the events of last night, your cheeks only warmed remembring how rough the love making you both shared.

You even passed out due to how many rounds Levi could go in bed.

You seemed to be a bit tidy so Levi must have cleaned you up.

Careful and gentle enough not to wake you up that is.

Shaking your head, you opened and closed your eyes shut realigning your thoughts back.

Trying to move, you only winced feeling pain in your womanhood and thighs.

"Angel?"

"Ah.. Levi, I'm sorry I woke you up.." You muttered looking up to Levi who you had awoken.

"Does it hurt..?"

You blushed, nodding your head meekly.

Smirking slyly, you hit his bare chest to which he only chuckled.

Pressing a kiss on your forehead, he sat up before standing to get a fresh new shirt for you.

He got one of his shirts before helping you wear it.

After that he got another one and a boxer for himself to clothe.

While you still laid on Levi's bed, he picked up the thrown clothes on the floor before throwing it to the laundry basket.

-

Days after that passionately eventful evening, you slept next to him a lot now since you both were comfortable with each other.

Your brother and Grandmother have already come back so Levi would have to lessen the amounts of PDA he'd give.

Now, you were at the kitchen cooking breakfast early in the morning.

Levi, who had just woke up immediately left his room since you weren't beside him.

Slowly walking to the kitchen, he heard you humming softly.

The smell of delicious food filled his nose making a small smile appear on his face.

Silently did he sneak up to your back before lacing his arms around your stomach.

You jumped a little before relaxing to see Levi who rested his chin on you.

"Morning~" You greeted.

He hummed, returning you a husky mumble as a greeting.

You giggled seeing your boyfriend still half asleep despite having insomnia.

While Levi hugged you from behind, you continued to cook while he softly swayed with you side-to-side.

It has been like this for a while.

And Levi couldn't be any happier.

He was seriously considering to ask you to marry him as you both were already living under the same roof.

"Levi, love.. I need to put this on the serving platter." You said, turning off the kitchen burner.

"I need a morning kiss though.."

You chuckled.

Levi always had a deep and sexy voice in the morning, and secretly adorable as well.