04

Haru's eyes wandered towards the large mansion infront of her

Haru's eyes wandered towards the large mansion infront of her. Her eyes widened as the large oak doors opened.

"T-The door just opened itself"

"Ever heard of technology?"

Haru sighed, looking at the dark haired boy behind her.

"Ok smartass, ever heard of people opening their own doors?"

The boy in question shook his head before tossing a hand gun towards their driver earlier.

"Wow...must be nice being rich"

Haru looked back infront, following suit to Jisung and Renjun who were already making their way inside.

"Why the fuck are you near me?"

"For your information Jisung...I don't know anyone here except you and Renjun, oh and those two"

"We have names you know"

"I'm aware, mr. President"

Renjun raised one of his brows in amusement, watching as Haru argued back and forth with his team mate.

"I'm Chenle so stop calling me mr. president!"

"Ok President Chenle"

The boy glared at her before returning back to his impassive state. Ignoring the girl who was busy annoying him.

"You know, it's bad to annoy someone who clearly doesn't want your presence around"

"Nah...I'mma make you my friend"

"Goodluck"

Chenle stood up, taking long strides up the stairs leaving Haru with the three. The said girl looked back at the guy who drove earlier.

"You're Jeno right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Chenle called you earlier"

Jeno gave her his famous eye-smile. Haru fought back a blush smiling back to the boy.

"Yes I am Jeno! It's nice to meet you!"

"Finally someone nice!"

Jeno chuckeled at her, eyes wandering to Jisung and Renjun who were too busy on their phones to care.

"They're all nice trust me"

"How many of you live here anyway? It's way too big for just the four of you"

"Could you please shut up?"

Haru gawked at the boy, he was making it harder for her to believe that he saved her ass earlier.

"Sure mom"

Jisung sighed, pushing his tongue against the back of his teeth. He stopped himself from starting an argument with the girl, instead he watched as she interracted with Jeno.

A cough interrupted all four of them, simultaneously looking towards the stairs Haru's eyes widened at the familiar man infront of her.

"Taeyong?"

"I see they finally kicked you out"

Haru raced her way towards Taeyong, the latter had his arms wide open. Ready to receive his cousin in a warm and long hug.

"You two know each other?"

The both of them pulled away, turning their attention to Jeno. The boy looked confused, though that was to be expected.

"She's my cousin"

"That's why you wanted her here"

Haru could hear the bitterness dripping from Jisung's tone. He made his way to them, a sinister smirk on his lips.

Though that smirk dropped once he passed by them, stopping momentarily staring at the two.

"I hope you're happy, we almost died because of her"

Jisung gritted his teeth before stepping away from the two. Taeyong sighed, one hand on his hips and another on his head.

"What will I do with the boy? Renjun, go to Jungwoo and take Jisung with you"

The boy in question nodded, passing Haru a small smile when he passed by. Going in the direction the boy previously went to.

"Jeno, please take her to Taeil..."