❤️ ƒιƒту

They all were sat down and talking, even Miyoung.

"So, how'd you meet Jaemin?" Jiahui pulled the girl out of her conversation.

"Oh, we met online! I think I was his online friend, we just decided to meet up" Miyoung smiled.

"Wow, you seem like the perfect girl for Jaemin" Jiahui said while peering down at her wrist. "You are the perfect one!"

She squealed, luckily no customers were entering the cafe.

"How'd did you guys not notice? She's your soulmate!" Jiahui jumped up and down.

"Wait really?" Jaemin brought his wrist up to his face, looking straight at the tattoo.

"So that must mean she living with us now?" Jiahui looks day the boy beside her, which was Donghyuck.

"Sure" He smiled and was genuinely happy for Jaemin.

"Really?" Jaemin's lips curled upwards, making him smile too.

"Yeah, it's fine with me. We have one extra bedroom" Donghyuck nodded his head, smiling for the happy couple.

"Also, where's Renjun?" Jiahui asked, looking back at the door.

"At home, I didn't invite him" Donghyuck answered.

"What a meanie" She scoffed and laughed. Then, she heard the door open. "Oh- I'll be back!"

She smiled before leaving to tend the customers that came in.

"Renjunnie!" She called out, making everyone look.

"Oh hey, I was wondering where everyone was. I decided to come here"

"Yeah. I guess Donghyuck forced everyone out of the house except for you" Jiahui chuckled, resting her hands in the table. "Hot choco?"

"Yep!"

"Ok then, everyone is sitting at a table on the side, talking. They won't mind you joining!" Renjun paid for his drink, walking off to the side as other customers started flooding in.

❤️

After Jiahui finished all the customers, she went back to her group of friends and have a little chat with them.

"Wow, Jeno go find a soulmate" Renjun blurted, making everyone laugh.

"I'm not the only one who doesn't have a soulmate, Huang Renjun" Jeno gave him a death glare, forcing him to look away.

"I'll find mine soon" Renjun nervously laughed whilst scratching the back of his head.

"I don't wanna find mine" Chenle and Jeno spoke at the same time, making everyone look at them.

"Why not? That's what Donghyuck said to me but look at him now. He forced you out of the house because he missed me" Jiahui pointed out, looking straight at Jeno and Chenle.

"That is true, but not everyone can be like that- And I think that's just Donghyuck-Hyung's personality" Chenle added.

"I am a tough man" Donghyuck huffed, crossing his arms.

"I'm a tough man my ass" Jiahui scoffed. "He loves-"

"Let's skip this topic, we have to get going soon anyway" Donghyuck looked at the other four.

"Right right..." Jaemin sighed, putting his head on Miyoung's shoulder.

"Where to?" She looked confused.

"She's your soulmate, you should just tell her. It's not like she's going to turn you in, you'll both die" Jiahui reasoned, which just made her more confused.

"Wait what-" Miyoung looked down at Jaemin as he answered her.

"All four of us- Donghyuck, me, Jeno, and Renjun are mafia members" Her jaw dropped, but she closed it and pet his head.

"It's ok, as long as you do it for the good" Miyoung accepted them, causing his head to shoot up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter"

"Aw, thanks~" Jaemin smiled, pecking her cheek. Jiahui heard Jeno and Chenle gag, again.

"God, can you guys give us a break? At least, we have a love" Jiahui chuckled.

"Like I said, I'm not interested in love!" Jeno and Chenle badgered, both just bursting out into laughter.

"Well, I guess we won't push it then" Jiahui and the others laughed with them.
Then, Donghyuck's phone dinged.

"Who's that?" Jiahui peered over his shoulder.

"It's a reminder, that we need to go" Donghyuck looked at the boys.

"Ok, let's go" Jeno nodded, getting up with the others. They were about to walk out, but Miyoung and Jiahui stopped them both.

"Please be safe" They spoke together, hugging both their boyfriends.

"We will"