41. My sweet love!

Ashish

Two weeks passed since Akshita got a fracture and now her arm was gradually healing. She started going back to college a few days ago and our routine was getting back to normal. For the first few days, she found it difficult to adjust but now she was good.

We were now preparing for Samar's engagement. He was getting engaged in a week and Akshita and I were going shopping today because it was Sunday and her only day off. Mamma-papa did their shopping yesterday, we were doing shopping in pairs so our work wouldn't get affected. Khushi wouldn't be able to make it for the engagement because of her exams but Samar's family made sure to keep his marriage date after Khushi's exams only. His family adored my little sister because Samar does not have any female cousins.

"I am gonna get a not-so-heavy-not-so-simple-kinda dress. I can't carry the weight of a heavy dress right now." Akshita said scrunching her nose cutely.

"Yeah, it would be better because there are still a few days for your cast to be removed. Let's be cautious." I said stroking her lips with my thumb. She smiled and we both started looking around the shop for her outfit.

"Oh, I like these two." She picked out two outfits and came running to show them to me.

"Yeah, I like these, too. Let's buy them then." I said smiling as I imagined her in those outfits.

"But I haven't tried them on yet." She said pouting.

"I know it would look nice but if you want to try then let's go," I said pulling her with me.

"Where are you going?" She stopped walking and raised a brow at me.

"Will you be able to wear it without my help?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her in a teasing manner.

"Yes, I will wear it myself, I don't need help. Now, you Mr Bansal, stay here." She said patting my hair and went inside the try room with her dresses. A few minutes passed but she wasn't out yet and I got worried that she may have stuck her arm in her dress once again. So I knocked at the door.

"Hey, Akshita, are you fine in there?"

"Yeah. I am good. Why?" She answered and I sighed in relief.

"Nothing, it has been a long time."

"I am alright." She replied and then the door opened.

"Ok, done. I saw it. We are taking this one." She came out in her clothes, without wearing any of the two dresses.

"Are you sure? Are the fittings ok?" I asked taking the other one from her.

"Yeah, it needs a little adjustment but I will do it myself at home."

"Ok, if you say so," I said shrugging my shoulders and we decided to purchase the dress she liked. I selected my suit and after paying for both of our clothes, we left the store.

"It's the first time that we didn't do anything in the trial room." She said giggling.

"If you want, we can go now," I said winking at her. She shoved me lightly and we both laughed.

"You are such a pervert sometimes." She said chuckling.

"Who started the topic?" I asked raising a brow at her.

"Alright, alright. Leave it. Mujhe bhookh lagi hai. (I am hungry.)" She said pouting and I melted in a jiffy. I held her hand in mine and we both went to the food court in the mall. I sat down by her side so I could be close to her.

"Kya khana hai? (What do you wanna eat?)" I asked her and she looked at the menu confused.

"I am so hungry that I can eat anything. So order something." She whined and I ordered the food for both of us.