05

"You're good to go, I don't see any injuries!"

Taeil cheerfully said, removing the elastic gloves from both his hands. Haru thanked him, before Jeno pulled her out of the room.

"I'll give you a tour!"

Haru chuckeled, nodding along as the boy began to pull her room after room.

"This one's the game room"

"How rich are you to have a game room?"

Jeno winked at her, giving her a eyesmile afterwards.

"What's with Jisung anyway? One time he's happy the next his not...it's like his bipolar or something"

"He isn't that's just how he is"

Jeno shrugged, before walking along with Haru.

"Well if you have any question just ask me!"

Haru simply nodded, following Jeno back to where Taeyong was earlier. She was hoping he would still be there, which he was but she was greeted by a lot of people.

Her eyes widened, looking at the sheer amount of people in the room. Her palm started to sweat as she could feel everyone's stare on her.

Keep calm Haru.

"Haru! This is everyone!"

"Well...uhm..this is a lot"

Haru managed to stutter out, eyes hovering over every male in the room.

Shit all of them are handsome...that's not fair!

She was pulled away from her train of thoughts when a hand took hers. She looked up to see Taeyong, guiding her to the center of the room.

"Hi I'm Johnny!"

The tall guy near the back stated, his slicked back hair and velvet suit almost made him intimidating to Haru.

"I'm Jungwoo"

Haru smiled at him, still trying to shake her fear of meeting new people. One by one everyone was already stating their names to the girl as she struggled to remember every single one of them.

"I'm Ten!"

Finally a three letter name!

Haru sighed in relief, though it was short lived when Taeyong spoke behind her.

"His real name's actually really long, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul"

"Did you just say porn?!"

Haru's eyes widened, making everyone in the room laugh. Ten was laughing along before correcting Taeyong's pronounciation.

"Wow there's a lot of you..."

"This is actually not all, two more dream members are still out...so are three wayv members"

"Wait...I though you were all nct?"

She could hear a sigh coming from her right, she looked back to see Doyoung-she hoped she was right.

"They're subunits"

Haru nodded, turning back to Taeyong who was happily showing her off as his beloved cousin.

"Anyways, since it looked like you were already close with Jeno...I'll just have him show you your room"

"Wait I have a room?"

Haru's brows furrowed, staring at Taeyong. The other boy's looking at the commotion.

Oh my god, I caused a scene...please kill me now.

"Of course, I can explain more later but for now you need rest"

She tried her best to nod, still in her own world as Jeno pulled her along. They made it up the stairs and past confusing sets of hallways before finally making it infront a black door.

"We're here"

What a boring book😪

What a boring book😪