Wheelchair

"Thanks," i said to Chenle that is kneeling in front of me

"You are such a burden," he muttered while rubbing ointment on my ankle.

"Sorry-"

"You should fucking be."

"I won't do-"

"Quiet down, don't blab your mouth when your boss is kneeling in front of you," Chenle said coldly.

Silence.

His sentence triggered something inside me.

I nod at what Chenle said. My eyes begin to water. Even if i feel close to Chenle, he is not my friend. I would never be equal to him.

Shit.

I'm ashamed.

How bold of me thinking that he was being kind before?

How bold of me teasing him like i was his friend?

The fact that he is my superior won't change so fast.

Chenle is wrapping a strap around my ankle to compress it, minimalizing movements that may cause more injuries.

I can't see his face clearly. His head hanging down, focused on my ankle. I nibble on the insides of my lips. I don't dare to speak a word after what he said.

"You should fucking be," Chenle cut through her sentence

"I won't do-"

"Quiet down, don't blab your mouth when your boss is kneeling in front of you," Chenle said sternly.

Silence.

Xiao Yue immediately shut her mouth causing Chenle to curse under his breath.

It wasn't his intention to draw a line between them.

Chenle was blushing to death after he realized his hand moved itself to pat the girl. He can't resist to. It left the boy zoned out inside, questioning his action.