CHAPTER 34: NOW YOU KNOW THE FEELING

Jennie's POV:

"According to the Doctor, the reason why your tummy hurts because of a substance that you ate." The principal, Mr. Yang explained.

"I sure that Jennie is the one who putted the substance in the foods." Jisoo said.

And all my classmates looked at me.

"I agree, it might be Jennie!"

"It might be her!"

"She is heartless! How can she do this to us?"

Our classmates whispers.

Jisoo looked at me and smirked. She is really happy because our classmates believe to her lies.

I just looked at her without any emotions in my eyes. And I looked at our classmates.

Maybe they will still believe Jisoo no matter what I do. For them, all she will say is correct. In their eyes, Jisoo is like a saint.

They still didn't change.

How many time did I already proved it that Jisoo is a bad person and a liar?

But why it's still like this?

They said that all the kindness that you do to a one person can erase your one mistake.

But why? What happened to Jisoo is the opposite one?

She is just pretending to be nice and she easily remove in the mind of our classmates all the things she did?

Maybe if I am not the one who did it, I will get hurt. Its good that I did it, that's why I didn't get hurt because it's true.

Life is really unfair right? Tsk tsk tsk.

"Jisoo, you cannot blame someone without any proofs!" Mr. Yang said.

"Is it still not a proof that she didn't eat?! Because she is the one who putted the substance." Jisoo said.

"That is not enough for the evidence. She is not the only one who didn't eat! Tyuzu didn't eat also." Mr. Yang said.

"Maybe, they both planned it! We all saw how they intentionally bumped each other! Maybe the reason why they did it so that they will not eat because they putted some substance in the foods." Jisoo said.

"I agree, they might planned it!"

"Bitch!"

"They are both heartless!"

Our classmates whispers again, well what can you expect from them?

And I looked at to Tyuzu, hurt was visible in her eyes.

Now you know the feeling of being betrayed by the person you deeply trust.

You already know what I felt back then.

I trusted you, but what did you did?

"How could you do this to me Jisoo?" I heard Tyuzu whispered.

"You see Mr. Yang? They are really the reason why did this happened!" Jisoo said happily.

Our classmates glared at us.

When suddenly someone knocked at the door.

When Mr. Yang opened it, there is Ms. Park with an irritated face. She our teacher that time during our breakfast.

I smiled when I saw her.

Looks like the show is about to start.