×46

"no information about the casualities , we are trying our best to keep ourself connected. the soldiers must be arriving at the nearest militarised camp soon. war started 8 hours ago must be coming-"

"doctor nari , there is a patient" a nurse mumbled out before bowing.

nari sighed heavily and nodded in reply. she was watching the news , the best way to keep herself updated. no lies , it was a bit difficult to concentrate on work.

"hello , i am here for my-"

"mr lee , please sit down"

the guy nodded softly and sat on the comfortable chair in front of nari.

"doctor , i think i have food poisoning , my stomach wont stop hurting and i had vomitings"

"i see , you must get yourself admitted for few days , we will take care of you and no spicy food"

"okay!"

"you are cooperative , unlike the patient before , he kept whining about the food" nari chuckled out breathily while glancing at the news again

"do you have any family member over there?" the patient , who was observing nari's frown , asked.

"not exactly mr lee" nari laughed nervously while writing down the patient's new diet.

"call me taeyong. no formalities. it must be your boyfriend then , my wife is also there" he laughed softly before showing nari his lockscreen.

a girl in army uniform , she had a wide smile on her face and the dimples complemented her face well. she was showing a peace sign and taeyong had his lips pressed over her right cheek. nari smiled as the scene sent warmth through nari's heart.

"i miss her. its difficult you know, being so far away from her , not listening to her voice everyday , it sends this sickening feel to my stomach but i cant complain. Long distance relationships are hard, but they're also incredible. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you'll be unstoppable once you're physically together. you just got to be strong."

overwhelmed by his words , nari let out a small yet saddening smile.

"sorry , if i talk too much , i forgot i was sick" taeyong laughed.

"its okay , thanks for the advice taeyong"

------------

2 days.

the daylight shone through the windows , directly falling on nari's bed which sent a sense of warmth through her body.

from what she heard from the news , the war has ended. thank god. everything she was waiting for now , is to see him. even a call or message reassuring her that he is okay would work.

just then , her cellphone rang. nari shuffled out from her sheets and picked up the phone

"hello?"

"n-nari?'

"donghyuck?"

"n-nari?"

"jaemin? oh my god , how are y'all?"

"i -i , n-nari , i-i"

"what is it?" nari's eyes widened slightly as her heart raced rapidly.

"sorry"

"jaemin , you are scaring me, what is-"

"we cant find him!"

"w-what are you talking about ?!"

"jeno and donghyuck , t-they didnt come back to camp. 2 days have passed and-"

the phone slipped out from nari's grip as she let out a deep gasp , a mall whimper escaped from her lips before she burst into tears.

"t-this cant be happening! no no no"

lee donghyuck , get your ass back at the camp

ANYWAYS , omg this books dlknwskdn, 3-4 chapters left then its over. T-T.

i might or might not publish a jaemin book in a day or so because why not :))

i didnt actually expect this book to be such a blowup for my acc , but yea. may people liked it . and i just wanna say that your comments matter alot to me! they always lift up my mood! thank you!