Risqué

It was an hour into the Order meeting which did not seem to be ending anytime soon

It was an hour into the Order meeting which did not seem to be ending anytime soon. Emma was sitting across the table from a certain Mr. Lupin, sipping her tea when he caught her eye.

Feeling like she needed to lighten up the hopelessly drawn-out meeting and a little risqué, Emma decided to have some fun. With Minerva on one side, her options were rather limited. But she still knew of things that made a certain Mr. Lupin tick.

And one of those things was her unabashedly giving him the take-me-now look in the middle of a crowded room. Although she usually reserved it for when they were alone.

With a slight sigh which she knew Remus could hear thanks to his heightened full-moon senses, she took another small sip of her tea. He had looked up just slightly to meet her eyes questioningly when she put her cup back down, gave him the exact look, lightly licked her lower lip and bit it ever so slightly that it would have gone almost unnoticed.

Except by him, that is.

Seeing a quick flash of desire flicker through his eyes, she saw him hastily divert his attention to his coffee. Trying to take his mind off, he gulped hard and yet somehow choked on his coffee and then proceeded to spill it on the table and a little on himself. 

He pushed back his chair as Ron and Fred on either sides turned their attention to him to help him clean up the table.

"Well if you're done making a mess there, I'll continue," barked Moody who did not seem pleased with the interruption. She heard Sirius chuckle on her other side, who then winked at her hinting he knew exactly what she had done. 

Remus glared at his friend, mumbling something under his breath before giving her a quick glare too and then turned his attention back to Moody.

He sat up stiff, crossing his hands over his lap to cover what Emma assumed would be a painful distraction for him now. Smiling to herself, she turned back her attention to the meeting as well. It seemed like the diversion was worth it. 

She loved the effect she had on a certain Mr. Lupin. Turns out he wasn't the only one who knew how to put someone on edge. 

Moody continued talking about individual missions and goals for the Order for the next 20 or so minutes before Kingsley finally proceeded to conclude the meeting.

"All right dearies, dinner will be set in about 15-20 minutes for those of you joining us. I'm afraid it's reheated leftovers tonight," Molly said as people started getting up. 

"Yes of course. Help yourself to my kitchen and food," Sirius called out to Molly as she disappeared downstairs to the kitchen.

As some Order members broke up into smaller groups, whispering among themselves, she brought her gaze back to Remus to offer him an apologetic smile for messing with him.