» 03

"Father

"Father ." The princess greeted , holding onto the sides of her elegant dress , lowering her body-bowing .

"Sweetheart , you are aware that you're turning eighteen , right ? You will have to be extra aware of your surroundings . I'm sorry that your mother and I couldn't do any thing to protect you , I really am . I feel like I have failed my duty as a father , unable to protect my own child ." Her father cried out , he was aware that his beloved child could die any moment now .

His eyes teared up , the water glistening in the light reflecting the light . One lone tear escaped from the pile , rolling down his cheeks as many followed .

His nose formed a red hue from the harsh sniffing , as his eyes turned red from the loss of wetness .

"No father ! You didn't fail your duty as a father , you're the best father I could ever ask for . Thank you for everything , and I love you." The princess got emotional as well , seeing her father breaking down in tears despite being a strong man who doesn't cry for anyone , cried because of her .

She raised her hand to place it softly at his cheeks , using the pad of her thumb , she wipped his tears away .

Burning hot tears streaming down her cheeks , small whimpers escaping her mouth , she was in a weak , emotional state .

She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulder giving him a warm hug .

An additional sniffing was sounded that didn't come from them , in response , they looked around seeing who the noise came from .

Scanning the room , they both fell into eye contact with the Butler .

He was sniffing , his eyes and nose red , tears streaming down his cheeks , he was also in an emotional state .

He had a tissue in his hand , he tapped the tissue under his eyes gently to get rid of the tears that was there .

"J-jaemin." The princess smiled at the Butler . A comforting smile . He was always an emotional boy , always crying his eyes out but that was what made him a soft dude .

Crying at moments that wasn't his , he had a strong connection with feelings being able to sense others as his own .