10

"Jennie."

Goddamn it.

"Jennieeee."

Jennie turned her head slightly, taking a glance, or glaring  at the bear who's back-hugging her. "Lisa, I need to sleep." She said firmly.

"Jennie~"

"THAT'S IT. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU." With that, the latter adjust her position, ready to ignore whatever Lisa is about to spawn.

"Jennieee~" She can feel Lisa scoot closer but she remained silent.

"Kim Jennie." Who the hell is the person doesn't really matter to Jennie as she just wants to sleep.

"Jennieeee." Ok maybe Lisa is too close right now because Jennie can literally feel her breathe on her ear. It made her shiver but she must not lose.

Lisa remained quiet for a moment which made Jennie relaxed. She had been stiff when Lisa closed their body gap, not minding to make any space at all.

Jennie was about to close her eyes and drift off but when Lisa's pout landed on her nape, her body hitched instead. Lisa must be asleep, she thought, as the pair of lips didn't move at all.

"Well, it's better that she's asleep than awake and babbling." Jennie said to herself and relaxed.

WRONG.

To her dismay, Lisa is full awake. Jennie once again got her eyes widen as Lisa tighten her wrap around her, but that was nothing the bear dragged her lips down.

"Lis!-" Jennie wanted to push her off but Lisa had her down. Her breathe hitched when Lisa pulled back and planted a kiss instead. "Lisa!"

Lisa ignored her and planted another kiss just below the last part that she did, soon it turn into a trail.

"Lisa stop!" The latter's breathe became heavy when Lisa started trailing them over her shoulder.  She was too close this time. Her cheek is pressed against Jennie's neck, avoiding her from tilting.

"L-Lisa, s-stop it!" Ragged, she can't even say it clearly, "What a-are you doing-"

Lisa stop abruptly, flipping Jennie so she's pinning her on the bed. Jennie's face was tomato red as she stare at her with a gap.

"What am I doing?" She leaned in, pecking her jawline before whispering into Jennie's ear.

"You."

"Ok, so what are we doing exactly?" For the third time tonight, Chaeyoung asked while fanning the air to avoid the mosquitos around her.

"Be patient, you'll see!"

Chaeyoung had been trying to dig on her satanic friend but only to receive nothing at all from the pass 2 hours. She had been wondering why Jisoo didn't brought her home like she told Jennie and why are they currently hiding behind the bushes near Jennie's house as if they were robbers about to launch anytime soon. It's torture enough that there are too many mosquitos.

"Enough of this! It's bad enough that we had to eat behind this plant and you haven't spill a thing about what's going on- OH MY GOD!!" She stopped abruptly to slap a mosquito off her forearm before continuing, "I DEMAND A CLEAR EXPLANATION, PRONTO!" She whispered a little too loudly to her friend who's currently fidgeting on her phone.

"SHH! If you keep on doing this, we're gonna get caught! You'll find out soon and you're gonna like it!" Jisoo huffed back. Just on cue, her phone vibrates signalling an incoming call.

"Well speak of the devil, the soon is here." The satan smirked before answering the call. "Are they in? Okay...We'll be there in a sec."

"WHAT IS TH- GAH-" Chaeyoung was about to speak, but Jisoo was fast to drag her away by the wrist. She almost fell while making their way in front of Jennie's house.