"Unknown"

From the main door of the campus of X University, one can be heard a rash footstep of someone running towards the door. 

After a few seconds, the sound of the main door being opened by that person can be heard and some of the students who are outside of the main campus start looking towards the person who seems grinning while opening the door. That person then shouting,
.
.
"I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!"
.
.
A satisfied smile carved on that person face afterward and the student starts to look at that person's face weirdly. They start whispering about how weird that person is. but the person himself doesn't care. Why? Well, because this is the last day that person or he will be in this University after about 3 years studying in a games development course... He is finally free. free from studies, free from living hell in this environment, free to play games to his heart's content.
.
.
Well, it's not like, that person was someone who was addicted to games or what. it's just, games were the only place for him to vent his stress and to be living honestly, as himself. 

While living in reality is not that bad, it's still empty. Waking up every day with no one to talk to and even coming back again to just see an empty home. It's so lonely...
.
.
"ah... finally, i can focus on what i wanna do"
.
.
Says him with sounds almost like a whisper. He looks at the sky once and finally makes a step to leaving the campus ground and towards the empty house.. his steps seem heavy. Although he seemed happy on the outside, his heart was heavy.. sigh... that's all that can be heard again from him as he is almost near to his house.
.
.
Back at home, as usual, there's no one around to welcome him. Well, it can't be helped, he had been living alone since he was 15. Before that he stayed at his aunt's house but as his aunt got married he felt a burden and left home. 

Although he was indeed living alone, actually he stayed as his aunt's neighbor, and his aunt paid for his rent till 17. Only when he had enough money and at age 18, was he finally able to buy his own house and live alone.
.
.
He know some people might think, 'how the hell did he buy a house when he was still 18???', well all thanks to his gaming. Not to be arrogant, even if he is not working for life, he could still live with his gaming money.
.
.
"hah....what is the use of money if all I can see is an empty house"
.
.
his eyes wandered around the house as he spoke what was in his heart. Yes, he gained all this at a young age. Through live broadcasting of gaming, he was able to have all of this. money in the bank that never went empty. Beautiful apartment with 3 Bedrooms. Sports car and superbike. What a wonderful life to live. But all those things don't matter to him. He bought it on a whim but never used it.
.
.
When he went to the campus, he always used public transport, never wearing cool clothes except for old ones. Classmates call him old-fashioned and poor. He just acted like don't care, at least his grade was incredible. His aunt is proud of his every semester result of 4.0. He was number one in his batch every semester. What an amazing guy he was, yet he was always humble and helped others but never showed his richness to everyone when classmates brag about their so-called dad's money. He just smiled and brush it off.
.
.
Like hell, he care about all those stuff, when he already had it. for him, all those things doesn't really that great but yes with money he can buy anything, especially food that he likes but, that's all. food is the only thing that he will use the money for. Food is what matters. He likes cooking, and his dream was actually to be a chef, but then something happen that makes him forget that dream in reality, yet in games, he never forget it once.
.
.
He plays two games, which are ones for broadcasting and the other ones for private life only. which he play to fulfill his dream as a chef, which game called "Immortal Wish", it's an awesome virtual game that allow you to live as you want, to choose what kind of job you want including gaining money through it. He likes to play IW more than the other ones, but he needs to make sure to separate time for both games to ensure his monthly income. But now that he finish his studies, he can spend more time in IW than before. What a blissful life.
.
.
"ok...time to play games.. huhuhu"
.
.
he can't stop grinning as he makes his way to his gaming room. until he pauses towards the tv that is On on Its own as he always puts a timer on the tv to be open at 6 pm for the latest news. his face becomes somewhat unpleasant from the news he heard suddenly.
.
.
"the world was uproar as the one and only games IW since their launched, finally there's one player that was able to gain a one and only Godly class title called "Alex's Godly Hands".. we now will interview the new owner of the IW game, Mr. Daniel",
.
.
The news then shows the face of Daniel Lander, the new owner of IW after the death of the developer, who is his own father.
.
.
"Mr. Daniel, may i know why such an event is important, hence leading to this uproar!??",
.
.
The reporter shoved his question to the owner. Regardless it, Mr. Daniel was still silent and pondered for a while before answering with a sigh..
.
.
"actually this games have been launch for 3 years, and to tell the truth i don't really involved in making the games except my owns father, i just involved a little bit in making class for the game, so there's a lot of secret in the games that i don't really know except my father and his AI's Ains..