chapter 8 "money in the world"

Adam's car

Isabella POV

"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen".

I flinched at his roaring voice.

"Did you not hear me"?

I gulped and just looked at him not saying anything.

"You got my suit dirty do you know how much it cost me...no you don't know cause your a slut stripping at night clubs".

I look down that's when Evan stood up and walked up in front of me

"Shut up, Adam your being a dick I brought her in the kitchen if you don't want her here I'll take her somewhere else a***hole come on Issy" Evan yells back at me.

He grabbed my arm gently and starts walking me behind him.

"Oh, and one more thing you can always get another suit you have all the fucken money in the world".

Evan grabbed the other pancake bowl and spilled it on Adam getting it all over his suit

"Now, that's a reason you should be mad".

I gasped while we walk away looking up at Evan he had a wide smile on his face it almost made me smile.

"I wanted to do that for a long time don't let him bully you he's always been a jerk we'll go to my place".

We went in to the living room

He grabbed my backpack and a gym bag and put on a white t-shirt.

We walked to the elevator that I didn't notice was a elevator till the doors open. We walked in when the door was closing but before they close all the way I saw Adam stand by the doors looking at us his white dress shirt was gone.

Evan was muscular but not as muscular like Adam.

I kept Staring at Adam bitting my lower lip that I didn't even notice Adam and Evan where glaring at each other.

Adam POV

When the doors close I went to my room got in the shower again and put on a new suit.

When I was doing all that my mind was on that girls face, body and my fucken brother's hand holding her.

Nether of them let go even when the elevator closing.

Ahh, why do I care she's just going to be another one of Evan's sluts she can go fuck him and anyone she wants.

She's going to do it any ways as long as she gets paid.

Ahh, just thinking of her gets me angry; what the hell did I see in her at the strip club.

I need to get this anger out.

I should call Jen.

She would help this anger she has before when a deal at work goes wrong; Why not with this?

I grab my phone and sent her a message.

Hey Jen u free I'm coming over in a hour

A few seconds later my phone beeps.

Aright baby I'll be waiting

I grab my car keys and call Rose the housekeeper to clean the mess in the kitchen.

I get in to my black mustang and drive off.

When I get to Jen's apartment I park my car in the back were no one can see it.

I walk up to the apartment,knock on her door and it opens right away.

"Hey baby come here I'll make it all better".