Chapter 24

-----

Hana's POV

"Go to your room, ill come later." I saw he nodded weakly and walk to his room. I went to kitchen to make porridge for Taehyung. I go upstair bring along the porridge.

I knock the door but no answer so i just go in and saw Taehyung sleeping. I put the porridge aside and wake him up. "Yah! Wake up." He didnt move even an inch so i take a stepback, clear my throat and "KIM TAEHYUNG!! IREONA!!" I shouted.

He open his eyes and when he saw me he smiled. I just took the porridge and give it to him but he didnt took the porridge and he sigh and close his eyes instead.

I shut my eyes and decide to drop my ego for a while. Im taking care of kid anyway. I took deep breath before walk to his bed and settle down. I hold his cold hand "Taehyung-ah, you have to eat." He open his hand and look at our hand before look at me. "Im not hungry."

I sigh and squeezed his hand "You have to eat if you want to recover soon." He shook his head and said. "I don't want." I getting pissed off. I want to shout but i have to do this

"Jebal.." I pouted. He stare at me and look away. "Fine." I smile in victory. I dont know that pouting will work. I should to this early. Wasting my time.

"One condition." My smile dropped. Aishh.. This alien. "What?" I ask coldly. I give up now. Urghh.

"Feed me." He smirk. This guy..really...even when he sick he still manage to smirk. "I dont want." I rolled my eyes. "Then fine." He closed his eyes and continue sleep. "Ok fine. I feed you. Just finish this. Urgh."

"Thank you jagiya." He stood on the bed. I give him my death stare but i know that wont work on this alien.

"Uhm. I like this. Where did you buy this?" "Mwo?" I shouted. I cook this with all my heart even i hate him and he ask where i buy this? WTH

"Yah! weirdo, for you information i cooked this jerk!" I said then flick his forehead with all my strength. "Ow! Appo." I smirked. "Jinjja? Thats hurt a lot?" He nodded like a child. Crazy child i may added.

I came closer to his forehead and "ow! Stop flick my forehead." He said and rubbed his forehead. "Opss, mianhae." I smile and blink my eyes slowly and make innocent face.

"Kiss me first." He point at his lips. "there's no way i would do that." "Then can i kiss you?" My eyes widen and i quickly stand up from the bed.

"Do you want to die?" I took the spoon that i use to feed him and point at Taehyung. He raised both his hand like surrending.

"Not yet, i want to have children first." He smirk and stand up and come towards me. I cover my chest. "BYUNTAE!!"

I ran out of his room and he still follow me but he's not running. Shit! How can he be so fast. "Dont follow me." I ran downstair and keep running around the couch.

Suddenly, i tripped and fell down on the couch. God, This is not good. He smirk and trapped me between his hand and he now on top of me. I gulped as he leaning in. I try to move my face away but he grabbed my face and turn my face to him.

"Hana, we ba-- opss..sorry" i push Taehyung and ran to JHope. "Oppa, he tried to rape me." I whine as i hug his arm. "Yah, hands off." I heard Taehyung said. I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes. The boys chuckled and Taehyung messed his hair in frustration.

Taehyung's POV

"Disappointed?" Jimin ask and i glared at him. I wonder how they went in my house like that. They ruined the moment. Aishh.

"Why you guys comimg and how? Didnt i locked the door just now?" The boys look at Hana and she just smile and make peace sign. "Hana give me spare key." Jhope answered. "Give me back the key."

I held my hand out and JHope give me the key without any hesitation with a smile. I narrowed me eyes at him and he just grinning. Whats wrong with my hyung.

"Im going to my room, you guys take care of this weirdo. Im doubting that he really sick or what." Hana said and walk away. I grabbed her hand and she stop. She turn around and give me poker face. "Im sick of you." I smirk and wink.

-----

Happy birthday my beloved boyfriend, Taehyung. I love you so much. Be my bae forever. Saranghae♥

And Happy New Year to my readers. I love you guys. Thanks for supporting. This is my last update for this year. Ill update next year. Hahaha. Em thats not funny at all. I know. Bye

감사합니다