When You Get Jealous~Taehyung

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Taehyung POV

Me and Y/N are going to the club. Because she wanted to go with her friends. But these guys. I don't trust them. So I said I wanted to go with her. And she to my surprise said I could go no problem.

She probably just wanted to twerk on me. And I'm completely fine with that.

"Baby you ready?" I asked her fixing my hair.

"Yea." She said coming out the bathroom. And I looked up at her. And my mouth fell open.

She was wearing this.

"What? Do I look bad?" She asked looking down at herself

And I walked over to her, and smacked her butt making her put her hand on her butt from the sting.

"I wouldn't even be worried about looking bad." I said making her laugh. She got her phone and I got mines and the keys and we left.

When we got to the club Y/N went over to her friends. Hugging them.

"I wanna dance." One of her friends said. And Y/N grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

And Y/N's favorite song came on.

"I'mma bounce this ass for a rich ass nigga." Y/N said twerking and I smiled. This is her favorite thing to do all the damn time. Twerking. But she's good at it.

"Friend you already have a rich nigga leave some for us." Her friend said making me laugh.

And her friends threw money on her, and I just watched laughing. And then Y/N started twerking on me.

"Big ole freak! Big booty big ole treat." Everyone in the club sang. And Y/N went over to her friends for a second twerking with them.

And went back to me, twerking on me giving me a boner. When she felt it she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I wasn't even on you for that long babe." She said laughing. And I pulled her close and grabbed her but making her laugh.

"Doesn't take much with you." I said smirking.

"Make it clap on him friend." One of her friends said and Y/N immediately did it making me smile.

"Babe go up to our section we're gonna go get some shots." Y/N said and I nodded. And went. But as I was walking some other girl came up to me.

"You must want someone to dance on you." The girl said making me shake my head no.

"Not at all. I'm fine." I said trying to leave. But she did it anyway. And it felt nothing like how when Y/N does it. I guess it's because Y/N has a nice round, firm, ass. And this girl has no ass at all.

"You have a boner you must like it." She said and I shook my head moving away.

"First of all bitch. That boner came from me. This nigga is mines. And that dick in his pants is mines. So I suggest you move." Y/N said stepping from behind me, making me cover my face.

I know my girlfriend, and I know she is a really nice person. Really kind and shit. But once that ghetto side comes out, there is no going back.

"Well he wanted me to dance with him." She said lying.

"No I--"

"I seriously doubt it. That flat ass you have isn't half the size of this big ass right here." Y/N said and I smirked looking down at her butt.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." She told Y/N.

"Oh hell no bitch. You got the right one today. Don't come over here on my boyfriend. Cause he's mines." Y/N said making me smile. But I held her back. Don't need her getting kicked out.

"Come on babe." I said pulling her away.

And out the building. I'm really surprised at this. Cause she doesn't get jealous. But I'm definitely gonna fuck the life out of her, for acting up though.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘