AUTHORS NOTES: WRITING CONTEST

Hey Readers !

You have all been so great , from the bottom of my heart I just wanna say BIG THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN !

TBH this is something I have been DYING to do for quite a while !!! I am making this writing contest as a way of getting to know you better, and a creative way for me to see how YOU see the world of Royal High !

The rules are very simple:

It HAS TO BE a Royal High Fanfic. What does that mean? Basically your story needs to contain Royal High Characters, you can certainly add new ones, BUT it must feature Royal High Characters, (Minimum of 2 Royal high characters to be precise). But you can write about anything really ! The world of Royal High is your playing field !

Just some suggestions:

You could write about Leila and Zach ?

Or our ongoing power couple Leila and Xavier...?

You could write about Zach and Xavier...maybe you're story could depict them making up, or maybe what happened to their relationship to make them go astray from each other etc. etc.

What about our favourite Princesssss Honey bubu !!

Skinner and a possible love interest....hmmmmm :-) ?

What about our Royal High kids? Little Justy boy, Thomas, Nico, Taylor, Pearl, Alicia, Oliya, Ms. Judy, Mr. Preston, Mr Happy face the list goes on and on.

RULES:

1. It should be in English

2. No explicit / porno type of scenes (intimacy is great ! but just not an erotic novel if you get what I mean)

3. No bullying / bashing of any other contenders allowed

4. Minimum word count: 200 words please (there's no maximum)

5. Deadline: 25th June 2020 :-)

6. Judging: I will be judge, and read every piece myself

7. It can be 1 chapter or even more (just note: I'll be reading only the first 2 chapters if it's more, Unless I can't stop reading it J but you will DEFINETLY know about that !!)

8. As stated at the beginning it's a FANFIC, so it needs to contain a minimum of 2 Royal High Characters :-)

PRIZES ..............

Sooooo what's in it for YOU? Well below are the following prizes up for grabs :

THIRD PLACE:

· I will read your full story, or whatever work you are busy with and give you feedback, critiques, input on your working piece.

SECOND PLACE:

· I will read your full story, or whatever works you are busy with and give you feedback, critiques, input on your working piece.

· I will give you a shout out (either somewhere during the story I.e. in plot or in some other creative way) in upcoming Book 2 of Royal High

FIRST PLACE:

· I will read your full story, or whatever works you are busy with and give you feedback, critiques, input on your working piece.

· I will dedicate a chapter to you.

· I will add one of your books to my public reading list

· I will get to know you a little bit better so I can form a character around you, so that you can feature in the sequel !

So, How can I submit my work ?

Well this is the prescribed format

BOOK TITLE:

SYNOPSIS:

LINK ON WHERE I CAN FIND YOUR WORK:

LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR WORKS!!! Any questions, feel free to drop a comment or dm me, whichever works for you x0x0 !