Ch16- The "Perfect" Night

Third Persons POV"How bout' another dance?" Chrollo asks

Third Persons POV
"How bout' another dance?" Chrollo asks.. He also noticed Illumi and Hisoka glaring at him. He wanted to keep you occupied and away from those two, for as long as he wants. (Y/N) giggles and sits down at a table.

"Again? We've been dancing for the past hour. My feet are starting to hurt." She takes off her heels and rubs her feet. "Besides, shouldn't you be getting the ring by now?" She asks, quietly and shifts her eyes towards the target.

"Y-yes, but.. It's not the right time yet. He's in the middle of a crowd right now." He looks at all the people in the room. "Well.. No rush, you have until midnight anyways." (Y/N) looks at the giant clock on the wall and takes a sip of her red wine. "Can we still dance more later?"

Chrollo smiles and asks. "Yes, we can." (Y/N) smiles and directs her attention towards the food table. "You better hurry before they cause a seen." Chrollo looks at to where she's pointing at. It was Franklin and Nobunaga.

Chrollo sighs and gets up from his seat. "I'll be right back." He walks away, leaving (Y/N) all alone. Illumi takes this moment as an opportunity and walks over to (Y/N). But Hisoka has the same objective...

"Good evening, (Y/N)." Illumi greets her. She looks up from her snack plate. "Oh, hey Illumi. Didn't expect to see you here." He nods his head and ignores the burning glares from Hisoka. "Mind if I sit here?"

He gestures towards the seat next to the (h/c) hair lady. "Go ahead." (Y/N) switches to a glass of water. "What brings you here?" He asks, trying to get closer to her. "I'm just attending with a few friends."

She sighs and looks at Chrollo, who is trying to break up the fight between, Nobunaga and Franklin. While Phinks was chasing Shalnark and Feitan around, again. (Y/N) grows an irk mark, seeing that half the troupe are making messes.

She sweat drops and tries to ignore all the chaos, that's happening around her. "What's your business here?" She asks, as she dodges a ball of food that one of troupe members accidently threw. "I'm here on a mission to assassinate that man."

Illumi states in a monotone voice. He stares at his target. (Y/N) follows his gaze and rolls her eyes. "You know him?" Illumi's anger boils. "Yeah, I was the reason he's wearing an eye patch in the first place." (Y/N) states in the same, neutral expression.

'Mother would love her.' Illumi stares at her, till Hisoka comes and sits down on the other side of her. "Hello, (Y/N)-chan~☆" Illumi's aura makes direct contact with Hisoka, without (Y/N) knowing. "What do you want?"

She hisses at him, not having it tonight. "What do I want~?" Illumi kicks him from under the table, making Hisoka grunt. Hisoka kicks him back. "What are you doing?" (Y/N) looks back and forth at the two weirdos.

"Nothing." They both said, simultaneously. (Y/N) sighs and continues to sip on her drink. She chokes on her drink, when she catches a knife, that gets thrown at her. She looks to see more troupe members getting involved.

They were causing a scene, all eyes were on them and the target was about to leave. "Sh*t. Hisoka, take your position. The rest is up to us. We can't let him leave with the ring." (Y/N) adds Nen to the steak knife and aims for the targets only other visible eye.

She gets up from her seat, as the man screams in agony. (Y/N) jumps on the balcony, to the second floor and goes on with Chrollo's plan. Hisoka activates his Bungee Gum and Illumi goes in for the kill, without anyone noticing.

(Y/N) finishes her part and manages to get the ring from the balcony. Hisoka puts Bungee Gum on the doors to lock in anyone from escaping. (Y/N) throws a fork at Franklin, signaling him that there's no time to waste.

Franklin understands and activates his Double Machine Guns. He kills all the guests in an instant. Shizuku gets out her Nen Vaccum and starts sucking in everything. Gon and Killua escape, without the troupe noticing.

(Y/N) jumps down from the balcony, with Illumi catching her. "This didn't go as planned." (Y/N) walks towards Chrollo, who is still trying to break everybody up from their fight. "Are you done yet?"

(Y/N) asks, getting annoyed. Hisoka and Illumi smirk and step back, thinking that Chrollo is going to get what he deserves. Chrollo turns around and sees that the whole ballroom hall is empty. "What happened.?"

He asks, taking off his mask. "A lot has happened, actually. Since you were too busy trying to break up this stupid fight, Hisoka and I got the ring for you, while Franklin and Shizuku did most of the work."

(Y/N) leans her hip to the side. She tosses Chrollo the ring and he stumbles, trying to catch it. "S-sorry.. I understand if you're mad at me.." Chrollo frowns and looks down. "Chrollo.. I'm not mad at you.."

"You're not?" Illumi asks, tilting his head. "Of course not. I'm just a little startled, that the whole mission took an unexpected turn." She chuckles and looks down at her torn up dress. "Can we go now?"

Hisoka asks, getting a bit jealous. "For once, I actually agree with you." (Y/N) kicks off her heels and replaces them with her combat boots, that she's brought. "Such a lady~" Hisoka smiles at her rusty, (f/c) boots.

(Y/N) gets irritated and adds Nen to her heel. She throws it at Hisoka, causing it to leaving a bruise on his forehead. She smirks and begins to walk out, with the troupe following behind. "It was good to see you again, Illumi."

(Y/N) smiles at him and he gives a small smile back. "Maybe, we can do this again some time." Illumi suggests, getting closer to (Y/N). "Uh...yeah." She waves goodbye and walks out of the building.

"Hey Chrollo, what did you need that ring for anyway?" (Y/N) asks. "That's right. You never did give us an actual reason. You just told us to retrieve the ring~" Hisoka smirks, very interested on what Chrollo's plans are.

Chrollo holds up the ring and inspects it. "We just sit and wait, until the time is right..."

What they didn't know...was that someone was watching them...

was that someone was watching them