💔5

Guys!.
Thankyou so so much for 1.24k views!.😍😍😚
I'm so happy as I just started writing and got so many views!.
But also a little disappointed whenever someone is about to add a book in their library they compare the no views and votes.. (I do that)

Alhumdulilah I have many views I'm thankful for that but only 191 votes.
So please I request you all to vote! Guzarish hai aap sab se😢

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

He angrily strode towards her room and is about to open the door when the door was opened by Sahaan herself who was going to get her almirah keys from her dadi, she suddenly stops seeing Ahmed who was raging like a bull. 

He holds her arm and pushes her inside closing the door, and turns towards tightening his grip on her making the pearls on her sleeve to pierce in her skin making her hiss in pain. 

"Kya kar rahe hain aap? dard ho raha hai, chodein!" She yells at him in pain trying to pull out her arm from his death grip.

(What are you doing? Its hurting, leave me.)

"Toh? Toh hone do! dusro ko itni takleef dekar itni khushi kyu milti hai tumhe? Chahti kya ho akhir?" He tells her, gritting his teeth in anger, his grip tightening on her arm wit each passing second.

(So? Let it hurt. Why do you love hurting other people? what do you want?)

"Ho kya gaya hai? Kis baat ki nafrat karte aap mujhse? kis cheez ka gussa nikaal rahe hai?" She whispers in pain, hurt from his words.

(What's wrong with you? Why do you hate me so much? Why are you taking out your anger on me?) 

"Kya kaha tumne dadi se? Ke Tuba ko wo zevar na de? Tum hoti kon ho hamare ghar ke maamlo me bone waali?" He spits out each n every word filled with venom. 

(What did you say to dadi? That not to give Tuba the jewelry? Who the hell are you to interfere in our family matters?)

Her eyes hardened hearing Tuba's name. 

"Oh! So this is about her huh?" She asks him no emotions in her words nor in her eyes.

"Itni nafrat kyu Sahaan? Kya karogi sabki itni nafrat lekar? She loves you a lot and see how you treat her." he says, holding her by her arms again, this time losing his grip a bit.

(Why so much hatred Sahaan? What will you do taking everyone's hatred towards you?

"huh! She loves me a lot, you say? when you'll get to know what she did to me, believe me you will loathe her, but then who am I to you that you'll loathe her for me."

She looks up in his eyes with her own filled with tears, trying to find some answers in his stormy ones!

"Stop with your bullshit and give those sets." He yells in anger.

"Its in my almirah but the keys are with dadi." She looks at him, her face blank, not a single emotion in her eyes!

"Jhoot! yahi kahi hone chahiye." Saying this, he goes towards her almirah and tries to open it, he angrily bangs at the glass door of almirah making her flinch at the loud sound, a crack appears on the glass.