Chapter 12

Thursday finally arrived. The day Shin will go back to school.

Ren woke up and grabbed his bell to wake Shin up. But when he went to his room, surprisingly, he was already up seemed have just finished taking a bath.

"You're late" said Shin

"...."

'It's not that I'm late! You're just too earlyy'

Breakfast went as usual, although Shirlette kept nagging for Shin to be more careful

"And don't forge-"

"-Ah Mom look at the time I'll be late byee"

Shin quickly got up, grabbed his bag and signaled for me to follow

'well that's new'

"Hurry up! Aria's gonna be early today" Shen said looking annoyed

'okay nevermind he's the same old Shin'

Seeing Aria outside the door, Shin quickly changed to his "kind and caring" side.

If he wasn't a noble he'd definitely have the talent to be an actor.

"Hi Aria! Did you wait long?"

Aria smiled
"I just got here. But are you sure it's okay for you? You even had to wake up early to accompany me"

"I just wanna tag along. I've been stuck here for days and I don't wanna go back with just my boring servant"

Ren : ".........."

You ungrateful bastard! I even set up a date for you!

Ren kept silent all the way to Freya with a polker face.

'you bastard just you wait, I'll get my revenge'

But in his mind he was cursing Shin.

During the classes, there wasn't anything interesting.

Because Ren's mana was low, even if he learned all the spells and controlling aura, he wouldn't be able to use it!

He definitely will go to a magic bookstore today no matter what.

But obviously, he doesn't have the original Ren's memories. And he hasn't gotten a chance yet to explore. So all he could do was ask someone.

Shin obviously won't answer me. He'll get annoyed if I get too close to Aria. Lero's back at the household....

Just as he was about to enter a room to deliver Shin's lunch, someone passed by him.

"-Cielo" Ren abruptly calls out

"-hm? If it isn't Ren, how are you?"

"...do you know if there's any magic bookstores here?"

"Well yes, but there's a library here if you want to study"

"I know, but I was just wondering"

"Hm...well there's one that's quite close, but it's in the opposite direction of when you go back to the Lotriare Household."

"That's fine"

Cielo and Ren got acquainted because of the tour. The reason why he didn't go to the library first was because most things related to mana aside from its history, were consumable books. Cielo gave some quick instructions and went on his way. Ren thanked him and went in to deliver Shin's lunch.