❤️ ƒιƒту-σηє

As soon as the four left, Miyoung and Jiahui started talking about things to get to know each other.

"So, you're from Jeju?" Jiahui asked, making a drink for the customers.
Miyoung and Jiahui were both in the back, Jisung and Chenle left.

"Yep! And you're from Beijing?"

"You got that right!" They both chuckled, and Miyoung watched and Jiahui left for a bit to give the drinks out.

❤️

"Ready? This should be fairly easy, they barely have any security" Renjun scoffed at how weak they were. "How are we getting in again?"

"Through the back door" Jeno reminded him, cocking his gun.

"How many people are even in there?" Jaemin tried to look through the tiny sliver that wasn't blocked off by some boards.

"Like twenty, or more" Donghyuck informed them. "Let's just go in, this is taking too long"

❤️

Jiahui decided to help Miyoung pack her stuff up, so she called her boss asking if anyone else was available.
Fortunately, there was someone available and both of them would just age to wait until Jiahui's coworker to get to the cafe.

"Are you ready to go?" Jiahui asked as her coworker came.

"Yep!" Miyoung nodded before picking up her clutch, so they could leave.

❤️

"Do you live alone?" Jiahui questioned, looking at the girl while walking.

"Yeah, I live in a small home I think someplace a little far from here"

"Oh well, that's okay! Do you have a car?"

"Yeah, it's in the parking lot over there" Miyoung pointed over to the square parking lot crammed with cars.

"Wow, there's a lot of cars there," Jiahui exclaimed.

"Yeah. I had to apologize to Jaemin for being late! It took, like, ten minutes to find a parking spot"

"Oh man, that must've sucked" Jiahui slightly laughed as they approached the car. She got into the front seat and buckled in.

"Okie! Let's go!" Miyoung smiled and threw her fist up unit the air before turning on the engine so they could leave.