Prologue

"Okay. All systems are green, ready for descent." The small pilot flipped some switches, pressed a few buttons, and brought the throttle of the joystick down. Turning rapidly, the spacecraft he was inside started to speed its way down towards earth.

For an unidentified flying object, the craft was fairly small, and looked pretty much how you would expect a ship designed to actually fly to look. It wasn't round and saucer shaped, it was sharp and streamlined, made of a metal far more lightweight than any found on earth. And it must have run on something that was much more efficient than oil, because the spacecraft was not mostly fuel as out spacecraft are, and yet it had clearly been travelling for a very long time.

In places, the metal was marked and scratched, with a large burn going across the underside. This was probably not the first planet it had landed on, and it looked like a few of the others had not been friendly. However, no human telescope would be able to see any of that, because the ship blended in completely and perfectly with the night sky.

"Coming to enter the atmosphere in 5....4...3..." The pilot smiled, ready for his journey down to the unknown world below.

But then just as the craft entered the atmosphere, something went wrong. Little explosions started going off as chemicals on the ship reacted with gases around earth, and the ship started to spin uncontrollably.

Desperately attempting to control the crippled spacecraft, the pilot frantically pushed buttons, and wrenched at the joystick in an attempt to control the ship. Eventually he managed to slow down it's path so that he might not die on impact, but he couldn't stop the ship from crushing headlong into North America. 

"Code red! Code red! Activate Sleeping Beauty mode." Yelled the pilot.

Just before the collision he fell unconscious, so that while the ship kept looking after him as it had done before the landing, he could allow his body to heal in a completely motionless state. But while he stayed under, he could still hear everything going on around him.

The ship finally came down to earth in a green, hilly area of land, far away from civilisation. The only contact with humans was a small farmhouse nearby, and a town further out. Hidden from the world, the ship sat for years while the pilot listened to silence. Occasionally a person would pass nearby, but the ship remained undiscovered.

Over time, the small village developed into a larger village, and then a town. Soon more houses were needed and they started to be built further into the countryside, towards the ship. Eventually a house was built quite close to the site of the crash, and a young couple moved in.

And the ship didn't stay hidden for very much longer.

Hello! This is my second boy x boy story on wattpad. And it's SciFi. I don't know how that happened. If you want to, you can read my other story, My heart belongs to a football player. That one is more teen fiction/ supernatural.

Vote, and tell me what you think in the comments section

IF YOU SEE ANY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME!