Chapter 21

Lisa's POV

We're now having our lunch and I remember the photography contest. "By the way, I need a model for the photography contest" I said, breaking the silence.

"Sorry Lisa. As much as I wanted to bless them with my visual but I can't. We're busy this past few days" Jin oppa replied and I just laughed.

"It's ok oppa" I replied back. "Why are you still looking for? There's Jungkook right there" Taehyung oppa cut in.

"Oh right" I just stated and Jungkook look at me with blank expression. "What? Are you in?" I asked and he just nodded.

"When?" he asked. "The day after tomorrow" I answered and he nodded. "What's the prize?" Jisoo unnie asked. "The prize? $3,000" I replied and they just nod.

-

We are now done and we need to get back to class. "You go first, I just need to get something" Jungkook stated and I just nod then he walk away.

I was walking down the hallway alone when someone pulled my hair. "You bitch!" I heard her shouted. I turn around and push her hard.

I saw Eunha and the three girls. I look around and there are no students. Eunha was about to attack me when I quickly step back but Seulgi was on my back and she push me to Eunha.

That's when she hit my face. I groaned quietly in pain while her other friends lock me that's why I can't fight back. "Is it hurt?" she asked with pity. "Are you going to tell Jungkook about this?" she said and she make me look up by pulling my hair.

"And you said you and Jungkook are just friends but why are you holding each other's fvcking hands?" she let go of my hair and slap me playfully on the cheeks.

"Revenge" Eunha stated and they start to punch and slap me.

-

I walk in to the restroom and locked it. I look myself at the mirror and my face is full of bruises same with my arms. I wash my face and cover my bruises.

I walk out from the restroom and go in to our classroom. I go to my sit and sat down there. I look at the window not wanting to face Jungkook

"Lisa" he stated and I just hummed in response. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Looking somewhere" I replied and he was about to say something when the teacher came in.

Thank goodness.

-

The class is now done and I fix my things before walking out. "Let's g- what happened to your face?!" Rosè exclaimed and I can see on her face that she's worried.

"The heck?!" Jennie unnie reacted and stared at my face. Shoot! I forgot about this. "What are you waiting for? Let's g-" Jimin oppa cut off when he look at me. "Someone is going to die right now" Taehyung oppa stated as he stared at me.