Chapter 24

Authors pov

'why?  Does she really think that was nothing yesterday... well for me it was something but I thought for her too... yeah wrong thought Tobio'

You walked inside and searched for the blueberry head but unfortunately you didn't found him. Your last chance... at the boys room where your brother is too. You walked to the door amd hesitantly knocked on the door 'please don't be Koushi... please don't be Koushi' you prayed. The door opend and revealed a certain green head with freckles. 'Puhh' you thought. "Hey (y/n) do you search for your brother?" He asked bean alike he is. "Hey Yamaguchi... heh no not really... is Kageyama there and could he come out? I have to talk with him" you askd with a smile. Of course Kageyama noticed that you were here so as Yamaguchi looked inside and saw him, he immediately tried to say that he is not there without talking. Yamaguchi stuttered and wanted to try to lie to you but before he could do that the string bean came to the door. Of course he noticed how Kageyama didn't wanted to talk with you soo he went up to the door with a smirk. "Hello Hello Hello (y/n) what a pleasure to see you here" he greeted you with a devilish smile. "Hey Tsukishima... is Kageyama there and can he come out?" You asked again slightly inpatient. He didn't even dared to look at the king and answered with a smile "yes he is... ohh kingggg your queen is here" he shouted for him with amusement. You rolled your eyes playfully but little do you know a certain blueberry wasn't so pleased at Tsukishimas action.

He came out and didn't bother to greet you. You didn't thought anything about that. You two walked outside and began to talk. "Heh I-I wanna talk about yesterday" you said nervously and continued. "Tobio I think I liked what we had there" is what you wanted to say before you got cut off from Kageyama. "Look (y/n)... I think we should just forget it. It meant nothing to me and it meant nothing to you and it would only destroy our friendship if we continue like this" he said looking serious and you were just shocked. You wanted to say something else but the only thing you could do was nod. 'He doesn't likes me back if I would say anything I would destroy everything and I would loose him. I can't... (y/n) he doesn't likes you so don't bother it's nothing new' you thought as you smiled. Okay your smile was like those smiles who are looking like as if that person got stabbed thousands times right through his heart. "Okay good that we cleared that up... I'm going to sleep and we see us tomorrow... don't stay up to long and get some good rest'' he said while clapping his hand together and smiling at you. 'Why did I said it like that ughh' he thought. "Ehh yes you too you had a hard day today so get some good rest... good night" you said fake smiling at him. "Yes thank you have a good night too" he said and walked off. At the same time he left your eyes teared up. You began to shake so you leaned at a wall. You cried and cried. You hugged your legs and hid your head with your arms in hopes that no one is going to see you like that. After some time you wiped your tears away and walked back inside. You tried to be as quiet as possible because everyone was already asleep. You sneeked into to room the girls all shared. You lay down and the tears began to fall again. You cried yourself asleep.

Next day...

That hole day was weird. Between Kageyama and Hinata had a tense vibe. You and Kageyama tried to pretend as if nothing happend. You tried to avoid Kenma so you don't have to tell him about yesterday but before you left you had go talk to him and you brother was worried as he saw your puffy red eyes this morning. You guys got ready to leave. You had to talk to Kenma but you didn't wanted to talk to anyone.
"Hey kitten why di-" he said but got interrupted by you. "He said that we should just forget it and that it meant nothing" you said trying not to cry. He hugged you and you grabbed his shirt to distract yourself from crying. "So it didn't went good" Kuroo said as he walked towards you two and hugged you two. The three if you stand there and hugged. ''No not really Tetsuro..." you said really quite still trying to keep you away from crying.