4: You Belong With Me

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you. Been here all along, so why can't you see... You belong with me." ~Taylor Swift

" ~Taylor Swift

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Mila quietly tiptoes up the stairs of the silent house, hoping no one would wake up. She had fallen asleep at Peters house and thought he would wake her up. But of course with her luck, he fell asleep too.

As she turns the corner to walk down the hall to her room she hears the bathroom door across from her open. She holds in a deep breath then sighs as she sees the same tall blonde boy who had been sitting with her at lunch earlier.

The boy notices her standing at the top of the stairs and smirks, "Mila..."

"Phillip..."

The smirk is wiped off his face and instantly put onto Mila's.

"I told you never to call me that."

"Whatever Phil... how much you want?"

"20 bucks and put in a good word for me to Cora."

Mila smiles and nods then reaches in her purse and pulls out a crinkly twenty dollar bill. She hands it to him then frowns as he holds it up in the air, inspecting it.

"It's real you creep... take the dough and go."

Phillip chuckles to himself as he shoves the money into his back pocket, "Don't worry I told them you didn't feel good and that you went straight to bed as soon as you got home from school."

Mila's mouth falls open, "So you helped me anyways yet still charge me. How rude."

Phillip laughs as Mila stomps away to her room. Mila finally makes it to her hall. Once she opens the door, she throws her bag and purse in the floor then falls face first onto her bed.

"And where have you been young lady?"

Mila jumps high into the air, sitting up straight just to find her sister sitting in her hammock chair in the corner of her room.