xvii.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

--

I FEEL A hand caress my cheek and I lean into the touch, satisfied with the feeling of the hand against my cheek.

"Wake up, Anna." I hear a very soothing, deep voice mumble. I could feel a firm hand resting on my shoulder, slowly shaking me, forcing me to wake up.

"Fuck off," I groan before opening my eyes, only to see Elijah's face an inch away from mine. I wasn't leaning on his shoulder anymore, I was leaning on his chest with his arms wrapped around me, holding me in his arms.

And damn, it did feel good to be held in his arms.

I continue to stare into his emerald eyes, noticing the specks of gold sprinkled in them.

He looks into my eyes for a second before breaking our eye contact, "They finished cleaning," he mumbles, pointing to the clean apartment.

"Oh," I mumble and look around the apartment, smiling at their work. Damn, they really did a good job of cleaning the mess.

"Annie, you're up! Is this clean enough?" Kota's bright smile comes into my view and I look up to see him smiling down at me.

"Woah. I didn't expect you to clean so well." I chuckle as I get off the couch, leaving Elijah's hold and his warmth.

"I did my best to make you happy again." Kota smiles at me and I smile at his words. This boy was really like the sun, so warm and bright.

"Did Theo not help you?" I frown, arching an eyebrow at him.

Before Kota could answer, someone had already answered.

"How could you think so low of me, love? Of course, I helped him." Theo snorts, entering the apartment.

"Oh really? Where did you go then?" I narrow my eyes at the bags in his hands.

"You did not just buy alcohol, Theo." Nico groans, looking inside of his bags.

"Please, you're acting like you don't enjoy having it." Theo scoffs, rolling his eyes at us.

"You're drinking that alone and please don't get drunk here. I don't want you kissing my vases here." I scrunch my face at him, pointing at the bags.

"How did you know about that?" Theo gasps, widening his eyes at me, "Who told her that?" Theo glares at the boys, waiting for an answer.

It was obviously the one who gossips a lot in this group.

I stay silent, wanting to see if he will take the blame.

"Why are you grinning like that, Kota? Did you tell her that?" Theo narrows his eyes at Kota, walking closer to him while I hold back a laugh.