Chapter 41: The Corridor of Elders

Aria was fighting against the Anacondrai warriors while Nya was trying to get ahold of the elemental masters and the ninja. The villagers of Jamanakai village were fleeing while Aria kept the Anacondrai from attacking them.

"Too much for you to handle alone dear" Chen taunted after Aria was thrown into the wall

Aria looked up and glared at him, Chen laughed as his Anacondrai closed around her. All of a sudden a giant purple beam shot into the sky and all the Anacondrai was thrown to the ground around Aria. Chen shook in fear when he saw Aria's eyes glowing dark purple with a dark aura around her.

"Too much" Chen said to himself

Aria ran forward and slammed Chen into the ground with her hand around his throat "Goodbye Master" Chen quickly moved his tail to hit her but she caught it "nice try Chen"

The Anacondrai warriors picked themselves off the ground and ran over to them. They grabbed Aria and threw her to the ground.

"stall her long enough for her dark powers to go into overload, without her true potential unlocked she won't be able to withstand all the dark power without going insane" Chen announced with a panicked tone "just like her mother"

-

All the Elemental masters, with the exception of Aria, arrived at the Samurai X Cave.

"Thank goodness you all got my message" Neuro said once everyone arrived

"Not everyone's here, where's Aria?" Lloyd questioned

"Her mind is not clear, I was unable to get a message to her" Neuro replied

"What do you mean her mind isn't clear?" Lloyd asked worried

"Something is blocking her mind" Neuro tried to clarify, he sighed "Just know that I couldn't reach her"

"So why were we asked here?" Griffin questions "We should be fighting snakes"

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory" Wu replied

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed, they grow stronger" Nya informed them

"How are we supposed to stop them?" Gravis asks "Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one"

"Actually, 62.4 to one" Zane calculated

"Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over" Lloyd spoke up "When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel it. We grew stronger."

"There's hope" Wu agreed "The Corridor of Elders, I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on Chen's entire army at once, but after he's controlled the East, he'll move West tomorrow and have to pass through Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks: at the Corridor of Elders, the monuments honoring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel, but our greatest chance"

"If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos" Garmadon said

The Ninja head to different locations to recruit the citizens. The Cultists made their way to the Canyons. Chope. Kapau, Zugu, and Eyezor are carrying Chen in the Roto Jet.

Lloyd marks the ground with his Energy "We fight for each other. We fight as one"

Everyone cheers.

"The Ninja" Chen says angrily "Charge!"

The Cultists fall through a hole.

"Trapdoor? That's my signature move. Ugh, destroy them!" Chen shouts