Special ꧁Reversed꧂

You were taking a stroll around your house, bored out of you fucking mind. 'I wish something interesting happened'

Never wish for anything to happen. Its a dumbass thing to do.

Your feet now hurting you decided that you might as well head back, using your teleportation skill you teleported into your kitchen.

Remembering that you had nothing to eat you groaned, "Fuck eating im going to bed"

Today was going surprisingly fast, but even then you were exhausted. You fell asleep immediately.

———————

Your eyes popped open, the immediate smell of burnt caramel filled your nose. You sat up quickly, "What the actual Fuck." You said, your voice was incredibly low and smooth.

"HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD" Hyperventilating you quickly got out of the foreign bed. You were taller, you had muscles. YOU HAD MUSCLES...

You were trembling, you quickly walked out of the tidy room, stumbling into the bathroom you looked at your reflection.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOO" you screeched. In the reflection was Bakugo.

As much as you were into him you had no desire to be him. Nor did you have any desire to acknowledge the hard object below.

(A/n: ACK NOOOO CRINGE SO BAD)

You ran back to Bakugos room and shut the door nicely behind you, Bakugos room was nice and clean, which was honestly surprising.

The phone was ringing
(♪♪The phone, THE PHONE IS RINGING♪♪)
"Dumb Fuck" was placed as the caller Id, immediately knowing that was you...sadly, you quickly answered, "Bakugo!?" You questioned.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" You flinched, he was still his loud self, well glad to know hes ok.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" You replied harshly, you tried using your teleportation skill but its didnt work. Oh no....

You tried again but this time tiny explosions came from your hands, "Hoh hoh, now thats bad ass"

"WHAT? What is?!"

"Ummmm nothing. Where are you right now?"

"Im at your house"

"Can you teleport here?"

"Absolutely not, I dont trust your quirk."

"Rude. Ill be there in a minute" you hung up and quickly looked through his drawers, you found jeans and a nice looking shirt.

You started to get dressed before you realized that you were still not yourself. 'This feels so wrong' you thought while taking off the shirt bakugo had been wearing before you both switched.

"Hes got abs?! HES GOT FUCKING ABS?!" You felt pissed that he got such a good body, granted you were too lazy to even try to get abs. You did have something going on though..

You pulled on the shirt you had picked before pausing, "Im not- Im just being a nice friend, no dirty thoughts...No dirty thoughtssssss."

You cringed, ok no you were leaving in pajamas pants. You walked down to your house which was only about a mile away.

You knocked on the door, yourself answered. Ewww im ugly.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, GIVE ME BACK MY BODY!"

"I dont even know what happened, calm down."

"Calm down?!!! WE ARE IN EACHOTHERS BODIES"

"WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?! IM IN THE SAME SITUATION"