darkness awakens

"I Just can't get a break can I?"

*SMASH*

Sangeyama with a downword swing delivered a devastating strike to ground where y/n stood only to crater the first blow on an afterimage of y/n who was now behind sangeyama still holding his treats from the bakery and observing the collatoral da9mage his opponents strength.

The the part of the streets where he once stood had looked like the aftermath of an earthquake the buildingings the buildings at the end of the block where webbed with large cracks it almost looked like the could come down any at any second.

"Neat you almost did half the job of the local construction company"

" don't worry I'm just getting started try to dodge THIS!!"

sangeyama shot a spear behind him at y/n but he dodged it like the last attack. This time though sangeyama was using his new ability and could sense where y/n was moving.

Y/n: come on try a little harder I know you bad guys like too start off slow to show of how inferior your opponemt is but- whoa!

*Clang*

Y/n just in time hardened his right  arm to take a piercing strike to them which sent him flying a few metters
Back

That was close I almost dropped ryuko's cake.

Just as y/n skidded to a halt sangeyama flashed step behind him deliver another strike, then another and another and another

It was a wave of attacks all with the intent to seriously injure or even kill behind them he manged to dodge or block most of them but some of them managed to graze his cheek or lightly tap his ribs, the fact he was useing part of his powers to shield the cake didn't help though it probably would seem impressive to anybody else who wasn't inhuman like him, it was suprinsing to him sense it seemed sangeyama was reading his every move .

Eventually though it cost him as he accidentally misstepped on one of his dodges and tripped

" I got you now! " 

Sangeyama jabed y/n right in his chest sending him flying into abuilding crushing through it's exterior walls like a loose wrecking ball

Ughhh!!

Y/n:Okay that kind hurts y/n got up to find his suit completly trashed and half his body had transformed into a beast like appearnce.

Damnit! it sliped out.

Wait where's my cake!!

Shinkets: you might wanna look over their buddy sangeyama took over one of y/n's eyes to show his cake now loose from it's case and sangeyama standing over it.

Y/N: NO!!  Y/n ran off towards the cake to try and save it

(That cake is for ryuko I'm not about to let it get smashed by the likes of him)

Unfortunately y/n arrived a second too late as he saw sangeyama with one step crush his cake into frosted road crumbs.

In that moment itfelt like y/n had just had his heart torn out and stepped on
Like a ray of hope, a ray of joy had been snuffed out and replaced by darkness.

Sangeyama: what's wrong it's just some dumb old cake it was holding you back so I just did you a favor you should thank me.  sangeyama said with cocky smile

Y/n just stood their staring at his cake as an image of ryuko's smiling face appeared in his mind

Shinketsu: come on y/n lets transform and show this guy what we're really made of