chapter thirty

- Sydnee -

"You coming to Auntie Fay kickback with me and Tori?" I asked Nene and she rolled her eyes.

"I would go and all, but them people get on my nerves. I honestly don't like none of em except fa bout 3" she said and I sighed.

"But it's still yo blood Nene" Tori said and Nene chuckled.

"Just cause they blood don't make em family" she said and I nodded.

"Say it louder" I said and she laughed.

"But c'mon we only gone show our face to get a plate then leave. Plus Sariah over there" I said and she shrugged.

"I guess" she mumbled.

"Tori put yo shoes on let's go" I said and she ran to her room and put on her forces.

"How yo forces still look like that?" Nene said looking at Tori shoes.

"My nigga taught me how to walk in em and how to keep em clean" she said with confidence.

"Girl bye" I said waving her off then we walked outside and I locked my door.

We got in my car then Tori took control of the aux.

City Rollin' - NFL Toon

"Me and my niggas we be city rolling!" We all
said at the same time.

"Is Juice showing his face as well?" Nene said and I shrugged.

"He never come, so i'm guessing no" I said and she shook her head then got on her phone.

Sariah 🤍 wants to facetime ...
connecting...

"You better be on yo way too!" Sariah said as soon as the call connected and I mugged her.

"Bitch can I get a hey first, damn" I said and she laughed.

"Who that is cussing onnat phone!" I heard Auntie Fay say and I quickly hung up.

"Big scary ass" Tori said and I laughed.

I turned into the neighborhood bout 10 minutes later then we all got out and baby the block was hot.

We could barely find parking, all I know is that food better still be in that kitchen.

"Aye der!" my uncle said and I smiled then went over to hug him.

"How you been unc?" I said starting a small conversation.

"Shit living while I can" he said and I chuckled.

"How my favorite nieces been?" he said to us and we shrugged.

"Shit i'm trying" Nene said and I laughed.

"She stupid mane, but we finna go see everybody else" I said then we said bye and went inside the house.

That was Sariah daddy, he my mama only brother. He the glue to be real.