Secrets

-Haneul POV-

I arrived at my apartment to find a mess. I had totally forgotten that Hoseok and Yeonha were here just this morning. Instinctively, I began cleaning after the mess we left behind.

I have always tried to be neat. I especially love writing things down in an aesthetics fashion. Remembering this, I decided to stop and update the schedule list that I had made about a week ago.

- 1st period: 8:15-9:45, Jimin + Yeonha
- 2nd period: 9:50-10:35, Soomin + Jungkook
- 3rd period: 10:40-11:40, Seokjin + Namjoon
- Lunch: 11:45-12:15, everyone
- 4th period: 12:20-1:45, Hoseok + Namjoon
- 5th period: 1:50-2:35, Yoongi + Jimin
- 6th period: 2:40-3:30, everyone

I contemplated whether I should take the lead and make a group chat for the literature project or if I should wait until one of the boys texts us first. I figured I should trust my gut and take initiative.

Based off of previous experiences, I knew Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't put too much effort. I may not know Taehyung and Jin too well but I have a feeling I will have to lead them in this project.

*You Added Taehyung🍑, Jinnie, Yongles and Jimin🐝 to chat*

Haneul:
Hey guys. I figured we could
start working on our project if you
guys are free right now.

What do you guys think?

Jinnie:
Sure.

First we should choose
a play or scene, right?

Haneul:
Yeah, I actually had one on
my mind, if you guys are
fine with that

Yongles:
hold that thot

Haneul:
Thought*

Yongles:
whatever

anyway i was gonna say we
should just meet up texting is
boring and takes long

Jimin🐝:
But its getting late and i dont
wanna go out at this time

Haneul:
Jimin, it's literally four

Jimin🐝:

Haneul:Jimin, please we need to take this project seriously 🥺

Haneul:
Jimin, please we need to take
this project seriously 🥺

Jimin🐝:

Haneul:🥺🙏🏻🥺

Haneul:
🥺🙏🏻🥺

Jimin🐝:
Ugh puppy eyes

Okay fine

15 minutes later

I walked into the small, cute cafe and saw Jimin and Yoongi sitting at a table talking. I started walking over to them. As soon as they noticed me they stopped talking and shifted to a more awkward position.

Gosh, now what are they scheming?

"Taehyung and Jin not here yet?" I asked as I sat down next to Yoongi, across from Jimin.

"Nope."

The air was tense. Yoongi got up and walked to the cashier to order something.

I leaned in closer to Jimin and whispered to him, "what are you guys hiding?"

"What? Um nothing. Why do you ask?" He wouldn't look me in the eyes.

He's lying. I hate it when they do that.

"You guys acted weird the moment I walked in. Besides, I know you guys too well to not notice."

No matter how hard I tried to seem approachable, so they would be honest with me, there was always something they'd be hiding from me.