CHAPTER TWELVE

HARUKA AGE 7

You'd expect the table would have my quiet or at least awkward since Sakura and I were seated with them even though we had never really met before, or at least not properly

Oddly enough, that wasn't the case at all. Hana and I were probably the only ones who felt the awkwardness since the other three were happily hatting with each other about random things, the current topic being MoriMori SpaceBuds, a popular children's cartoon.

Sakura was trying to convince the other two that Aki was the best space bud while Yamamoto was fighting for Kiri and Kyoko arguing for Kao's sake. Hana and I were just watching the three while taking bites of our lunch, reminding the others to do the same before lunch of over.

"Hey, Kim-kun and Hana, which SpaceBud is the best?" Kyoko's voice asked, bringing the two of us into the conversation.

"I don't watch that show." Hana responded, taking a sip from her milk box.

Just like that, all eyes turned to me. Letting out a breath I set down my chopsticks before answering, "First, call me Haru. Secondly, I personally prefer Ashiko. I like her character the best out of the 5."

"Ah! I like her second. People say she's mean but she actually really nice, like Hana-chan!" Kyoko exclaimed, wrapping her arms around the frowning raven.

"Yeah, Ashiko is cool unlike Riko-"

"Ugh, I hate him! Remember when he broke Kiri's magic ball? Kiri was so sad he couldn't contact his family without it." I began to peel the orange on my tray while I watched the trio go on a rant about how bad of a person Riko is.

I pulled my gaze away in favor of scanning the lunchroom, my eyes immediately locked eyes with a certain white-haired muscle head. I watched as he sent me a smile, resulting in myself sending a small one back. I guess that was an invitation in his head because all of a sudden her was speed walking over to our table.

"Hello! I haven't seen you around before so you must be new to the extreme!" The shouted and I swear I saw a few strands of saliva fly out of his mouth.

Trying to hide my disgust at the thought, I nodded my head. "Yeah, me and my sisters just moved here not too long ago."

"That's awesome! Are any of you interested in sports, more specifically boxing?" I turned my head towards Sakura who was now standing right next to the boxer.

"I am! I like all sports, I've never really tried boxing, but I wouldn't mind." Her twin pigtails bounced as she moved.

"Ara, Sakura-chan I thought you said you'd join the baseball team." Yamato spoke, a small frown on his face.

"Oh right, I can join both!"

"That's so extreme! Push your limits- "

"To the extreme!" Both Ryohei and my twin yelled out, turning heads towards them.