Chapter 16; Foster Home

(This chapter contains dark subject matter, as in mentions of suicide and abuse, if you are sensitive to these things please be mindful of these events, don't read if this stuff you are mentally uncomfortable with)

...BackFlash...

I sat on my bed, bandages wrapped around my neck. Daichi hugged my waist tight, his eyes where puffy from crying. The others in the room were of all ages all of us, tortured in many was. The woman who was supposed to care for us... love us as her own, only used us for her selfish gain. "Good morning, Children." Her voice was sickly sweet, "(Y/N), dear, I think I'm getting wrinkles again. Come on." Tears fill my ears as I left my bed, she grabbed my arm and drug me down the hall into a small side room.

The room was littered with discarded needles and bottles, dirty bandages were over flowing the trash can. She picked me up placing me down on the small table, she unwraps my neck and smiles. "Calm down, sweetheart." She grabs an empty syringe, she pushes it into my arm drawing my blood. Whatever her quirk was this is how she was making herself immortal, aging meant cells dying, no cells dying means you're stuck in your 18s or even 25.

My quirk was her anti-aging drug, "shoo, now girly, mama's got blood to take." She smiled softly, I got up without hesitation and ran from the room. I went back to the room, the others eyes were fearful. All the kids got ready for school that could go, including myself. My brother on the other hand was 4 and not old enough to go, his quirk hadn't manifested yet... at this point I didn't want it to. I was scared of my brother being hurt too.
"Sissy! Where were you!? Did Miss take you again? Are you okay?" Dai cried grabbing my waist again.
"I'm fine, Dai-Dai. Just a little tired now." He frown and hugged me tight.
"Don't go, sissy!"
I soon left home for school.

When I came back home I heard yelling, I was never so fast in my life. This was the first time my blood quirk flared... this day. I ran inside and one of the older kid stood in front of two children, a blue haired girl and... a... (H/C) boy... my brother. My bag dropped to the ground as my body moved to him. The woman held a broken wine glass yelling, the yelling was muffled. She grabbed me and I watched blood erupted from skin, it spiked out of her body making her a look like a pin cushion of long red needles. I felt the blood in her veins stop, she held her chest before collapsing to the ground. My blood quirk disengaged and her blood quickly stained the floor.

I was frozen, she was dead. "I didn't mean to..." I mumbled out as tears fell from my eyes, my mind was fogged over in fright. I couldn't believe what I had just done, red and blue filled the house. The older kids tried to comfort me but didn't dare to touch me. My brother laid unconscious on the ground, the police came in and asked 'who did this' and 'what happened'. I couldn't answer anything other then, "I didn't mean to kill them." Everyone was trying to comfort me... tell me everything was okay and it'll all be swept under the rug. Like nothing happened. But it was just the beginning of what would start a tsunami of events. My dark path I'll never leave... never.

...Flashback end...

The day was slow... tiring. Nothing I did felt right, I was caught in the middle between paths. My dream of helping people died when I was 7, I didn't see it as a possibility anymore. Now that I'm here I was choking on my sins... lies... the blood of everyone I've killed. I couldn't face my classmates, I dark shadow covered my eyes. "I can't do this..." I stood up from the lunch table.
"Where are you going, (N/N)?" Izuku asked looking over at me. Flashes of the burned city fills my vision.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I cursed storming off, tears falling... but they weren't normal, blood ran from my eye sockets.

I knew I caused a scene but I didn't care, my body leaned on the wall. My breath was quick and uneven, "c-calm down! FUCK!" I cry out, my legs gave out. I sat on the ground, blood twisted tears filling my eyes. "(N-N/C)?" My jaw clenched, my fingers broke the skin of my palm. "Chikako!" I hand touch my shoulder and I felt their blood stream, I moved quickly.
"DON'T... touch me." I looked at the group in front of me, Ochaco, Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida. They all stared down at me, all slightly concerned.
"You're bleeding... Chikako." Iida said softly.
"They are... a consequence, just leave... please." They all slowly leave, Deku being the last one. 

My eyes look around as I sat down, I notice the purple hair mess that I was supposed to get information on. "What was that about?" He asks walking around the corner, "what is going on?"
"N-nothing." I shake my head, he stands in front of me. I felt this urge to apologize, "I'm so sorry... Shinso." If I hadn't known him I would have gave over the information, but I did know him... I didn't know if I could betray him. As long as I get paid I don't care.
"What about?" He asked sitting down next to me.
"Everything... and nothing."
"You're being vague." He sighs a little.

"were you having a panic attack or something?"
"I-I used to get them when I was younger, but I haven't gotten them in a long while." I sigh, feeling calmer now.
"Do you know why—"
"I'm not staying here for much longer... or at least I don't plan to. Either way I look at it nothing will go in my favor, my brother will most likely hate me. I can't find a positive. Tomorrow I'll be gone." No matter how I ran the numbers I'll either be revealed as a murderer and villain and get away, or thrown in jail as a known murderer and villain.
"Are you planning to kill... yourself?" He asked gently being cautious of the wording.
"No! Gods no, I didn't mean it like that. I should have phrased that better. I'm leaving the school."
"Oh, sorry. Why are you leaving?"
"I don't have much of a choice."