Chapter 25: Buying toys

Han Beiyan looked at the store and at his brother without any expression. His usual gentle and smiling face, now deadpan.

He sighed and massaged his temple, "Little Han, why are we at the Adult Wonderland?"

"Buy toys." Han Jungsik didn't look at his brother and went ahead.

Gritting his teeth, he took out his phone and spat out orders, "Make sure there are no paparazzi at my area." And then followed his innocent brother inside.

He didn't need to do that since Han Jungsik had his men clear out the place. Except for them and other famous personalities, the entire floor are reserved for them.

When Jungsik called him, he was filled with joy and his mind quickly generated scenarios of brother's laughing as they chat, brother's having a meal and other impossible ideas.

His fantasy was immediately shattered when Han Jungsik pulled him in front of this adult toy store. His first trip with little brother was actually in this place.

Thinking of the little guy his brother introduced to him and his own little brother...Ai, his heart is tired.

Both of the brothers' profile are high end and eye catching, the staffs inside are very professional and their rotten thoughts are not seen on their faces.

"Good day, young masters. May we escort you to the private room?" Looking at the staff uniform and flattering tone, this must be the store's manager. After getting a nod from Han Beiyan, they were led to a spacious room that looks elegant and decent, contrasting the store's nature.

The manager clapped and the staffs immediately laid out the limited items on the long glass table and conveniently served coffee and tea.

Han Beiyan wondered if all adult stores are this meticulous. He looked at his silent brother and chocked at his coffee.

Look at that shining eyes.

Look at that excited expression.

Actually, Han Jungsik didn't have any expression in his face but as his older brother, he quickly knew what his brother's emotions are.

When the manager noticed that Han Jungsik was staring at the cat package. She professionally introduced the items.

"Young master, this is a newly released cat series and it has only one stock. This package is suitable for role playing—" Han Jungsik listened intently and didn't noticed that his brother was panicking inside.

He didn't know that his innocent brother has that side. He suddenly felt sad for the youth and decided to talk to his brother later.

"I'll take it", Han Jungsik caressed the furry handcuffs and looked at his left where the toy collection was displayed.

The service was very efficient and the toys were immediately put down and laid on the table.

Looking at some of the toys that are thicker than his arm, the older brother shuddered and excused himself outside.

He certainly need to talk to his little brother.

Han Jungsik didn't know that his image was flipped black in the mind of his older brother.

He dismissed the humongous toy sticks and picked the other collection that ranged from small to big which is a little less from his own size. Amused by the store, he also bought vibrating ones and different types of lubes.

Contented with his trophies, he went out and looked for his brother. When he didn't saw the older man, he tried to call him but he was met with empty pockets.