Shuichi X Kokichi Lemon

(A/N Prepare your eyes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a normal monday morning. Shuichi had been walking to school by himself today. Kaede left early and Kaito and Maki wanted to walk together. So he was alone. When he finally made it to the school he did what he normal did and went to his locker. Once he opened the locker, a note fell out. He picked up the note out of curiosity and scanned it. A lilac colored note with writing that looked like children's handwriting. The note read,

"Come to class 609 at lunch for a surprise!
-your secret admirer"

He was rather confused. But he had a good feeling about who this "secret admirer" was. It was pretty fucking obvious that it was Kokichi. But he decided to go anyway simply because he was curious on what Kokichi had in store for him. So the hours went by. Class by class. All up until Lunchtime. He made his way to class 609. The door was slightly open. "Well...here goes nothing.." He says to himself as he prepares for what's ahead of him. He pushes the door and...

SPLASH!

he was suddenly covered head to toe in a strange liquid that made his eyes burn. He could hear Kokichi's signature "Nishishishi" laugh. After a few moments he realized what Kokichi had splashed on him. Lemon juice. Kokichi laughs once again and says "wow! I can't believe you actually fell for that! Well, I'm satisfied with your suffering. See ya in 8th period, Shumai!" And Kokichi leaves the room. Shuichi rubs his eyes that practically felt like as if they were on fire and tries to dry himself off. God damn it Kokichi!

(A/N HAHAHAHA GET TROLLED YOU HORNYS!)