16: Bad Endings

*Random Fact: Shawn Mendes is my 24th bae. Plus the picture shown is a picture I took when I was on the beach in Jamaica last summer.

*Song Suggestions: Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes (should be played at the end).

*Draya

"So when?" I snapped out of my daze to realize that Brandon was speaking to me. I was to busy watching Lexi flirt with Brian to pay attention to Brandon.

"When what? I'm sorry I just kind of spaced out." I apologized.

Brandon smiled, "It's okay Draya. I just wanted to know when you're free to work on the project."

"We could do it tonight- oh no sorry I have plans," I corrected myself.

He raised his eyebrows, questioning whether if I was telling the truth or not.

"Okay, so what about Saturday?"

"That's great," I smiled.

"Then it's a date-I mean working-on-project-thingy-"

"Its okay," I interrupted him and giggled.

"So I'll text you-"

Brandon was cut off by the bell. Everyone got up, packed up, and left the classroom. Before I realized what he was doing, I felt his lips on my cheek. His lips lingered on my cheek, making my face become heated.

What happened next seemed like a blur.

Brian tackled Brandon to the ground. The classes doorway was crowded and everybody was watching the fight. Brian threw a punch at Brandon's jaw. I heard something crack; I needed to do something soon.

"Brian stop please," I pleaded. The desperation in my voice was easily heard and but Brandon was still there being beaten to a pulp. Punch after punch, more blood oozed from Brandon's face and his eyes were slowly closing.

"Don't you ever put your fucking lips on her again! Don't touch her, don't think about her, don't even look at her! Your always here, ruining all my relationships! I will never fucking forgive you what for you did to Aloura."

"Wow, what is going on here?" Teachers fled into the room, taking in the current scene and tried to take Brian off of Brandon.

The teachers were trying to split the two up. Brandon's eyes were closed and his breath was uneven. Blood was everywhere- even on Brian's hand.

I didn't even realized that I was crying, tears running down my face like a waterfall. My hands were in front of me and my body shook vigorously.

Brian looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Are you-"

"No! Please don't touch me." I begged.

I pushed him to the side and ran through the crowd that had formed. I ran, not even knowing where I was going. I spotted a girl's bathroom and ran into it. I leant against the wall, slowly sliding down until I was sitting on the floor. I cried into my knees messing up my jeans and my shirt.

I was fucking terrified. Brian had such a quick temper- you didn't know when it was coming. When he was angry, he forgot about everything and saw red. I was scared, scared about the relationship I was getting into. I doubt that he would put his hands on me, but the way he just attacked Brandon made me shiver.

"What the hell?" I looked up to see a frantic Zaria. Her face showed confusion and she clenched her fist.

"I swear if one of those bald headed bitches touched you, I am going to turn this school upside down."