𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @mystupidbrainwon'tletmebe

Title: Blade Part 3

Key: (e/c)= eye color

"It's been my brother and I for as long as I can remember. I was ten when he told me what he did for a living; stole, killed, and other things I'd rather not tell you.

"Anyways, I started helping him with little jobs. One day, he told me he had something important to do; one wrong move and he would be killed. He told me someone named Shredder wanted a blade for a special kill. I don't remember exactly why, though.

"But my brother never came back. I kidnapped a scientist that worked at a local lab and told him to help me find him. Baxter-something was his name. He later escaped, but not before telling me my brother had failed.

"That's when I took matters into my own hands. Finding another, slightly-less smart scientist, I had him build special equipment for me so I could infiltrate the small museum that held the blade. You know the rest." 

++++++++++

Mikey tried to smile, but it fell when he looked at (y/n)'s face. The boy had tears falling down his face, and he was trying to hide them by avoiding eye contact with the young turtle.

"Hey," Mikey whispered, putting a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder. He looked up and bit his lip, looking down again.

"It'll be okay," with those words, another dam broke, and (y/n) was back to full on sobbing. Mikey was internally freaking out.

"No it won't! It won't be okay," he spoke, putting his head in his hands. Mikey was immediately concerned. The boy wasn't kidding; something was either wrong or something was going to go wrong.

"Why not? What's gonna happen to you?" Mikey demanded softly as he grabbed the human boy's hand. (Y/n) slowly looked up at him, his (e/c) eyes shining with tears. He interlaced their fingers, rubbing his thumb over the back of Miley's hand, as if comforting himself.

"If I leave, he'll find me. Shredder knows I failed, I just feel it. He hasn't killed me yet because he doesn't know where I am. But if he finds me, I'm dead for sure," Mikey's heart shattered. He had just found a new...friend? And now, he might lose him. Forever. Mikey decided in that instance to never let anything happen to (y/n).

"That's not going to happen," hle said, confidently, as he stood up and pulled (y/n) with him. Putting his hands on the sides of his arms, he looked into his eyes.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, understand? Got it? Good. Let's go," he grabbed his friend's hand and yanked him out of the dojo, heading for the kitchen. All throughout his story, Mikey heard his stomach growling madly. The poor guy was starving.

On his way there, he ran into Donnie, who was leaving his lab for some coffee. Without sparing him a glance, Mikey continued on, tugging (y/n) behind him. Donnie quietly followed them. They ran into Raph and Leo in the kitchen. The two looked like they were having a serious conversation, so the youngest turtle didn't want to interrupt.

Raph didn't care.

"What's he still doing here?" he demanded as he saw Mikey push (y/n) onto a stool. Mikey, already on edge, just glared at Raph as he made something for his friend to eat. Raph, noticing Mikey's look, decided to grill (y/n) instead.

"So, why'd you try to rob the museum? Huh? For a prize? Fun? Or how about needing to finish a certain job your brother couldn't?" he whispered in (y/n)'s ear. Immediately after those words left his lips, a crashing sound boomed through the room. Everyone looked to see Mikey standing still, the plate from his hand in pieces on the floor.

"(Y/n)?" he whispered as he weakly held a hand out to where he was sitting. Or rather, where he used to be sitting. The boy was gone as footsteps echoed farther and farther away from the lair.

"What the shell, Raph?" Mikey shouted, slamming his hands down on the counter in front of him. Everyone jumped; they'd never seen him so upset before.

"What's the big deal? He's a thief and he doesn't need to be here," Raph muttered as he sat in the empty stool.

"Oh, so that makes it okay to throw his past in his face? You have no clue what he's been through and what he had to do to get away from Shredder."

"What? Shredder?" Leo finally spoke, tensing up.

"Yeah. Shredder's hunting (y/n) because I messed up his mission. Now if he's found, (y/n)'s going to die. And I hope for your sake, Raphael, that he doesn't know where the entrance to the sewer is," Mikey took off in the direction of the entrance as Leo and Donnie hurried after him. They didn't like thieves yes, but they disliked Shredder even more.

"Are you coming?" Donnie asked Raph, who was sitting still. Raph slowly shook his head as he lowered his head to the countertop. 

++++++++++

"(Y/n)?" Mikey shrieked as he ran through the sewers, listening for anything that might lead him to his friend. After running for a few more minutes, he heard something. Crying. It was coming from the tunnel to his left, so he slowly jogged over, peeking to see who it was.

In the pitch black, he could make out a face.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed, running towards his friend. The poor boy looked up to see something sprinting towards him at full speed, and he screamed in fright as he scrambled backwards.

"What? What is it?" Mikey screamed also, glancing around, not knowing it was him that was scaring the boy in the dark. (Y/n), finally noticing it was Mikey, turned away with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, it's you. You should go home, where you're wanted," Mikey, feeling the pain radiating off his friend, knelt down and hugged (y/n) from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" the boy demanded, turning to look at Mikey, who suddenly kissed him on the cheek.

"Being your friend in a time of need," Mikey answered, innocently.

"Friends don't do...that," the human whispered, looking into Mikey's bright blue eyes in the darkness.

"Do friends do this?" Mikey muttered quickly, before pressing his mouth against (y/n)'s. He gasped as he felt Mikey's tongue in his mouth, running gently over his own.

"No, no they don't," they laughed as they pulled apart slowly.

"Look, I like you. A lot, okay? And Raph isn't going to change that just because of where you come from and who you are. I want you to be with me. Just come with me, please. I'll never leave you alone again," Mikey stood up and held his arm out to his much-closer friend as he stared up at him.

"Do you promise?" he hesitantly held up his own hand, interlacing their fingers. Together, they walked out of the darkness and back into the light, where they were meant to be. 

"Promise." 

++++++++++

I thought this was cute. Sorry it's so long but I didn't want to write another part!