CHAPTER 12

Natsu and Happy stay the night at Lucy's house, in case miracle happens when they awake the next morning seeing Lucy was already there. Thank god the window was not locked so they went inside and turn on the lights.

Natsu sniffs around her vanilla strawberry scent, she was here but the last time when she was with Happy this morning. The blue exceed continued to sobs on the bed and the pinkette move to his side, "It's all my fault, I-I shouldn't have left her alone to meet you Natsu."

His partner patted his head gently and whispers, "It was my fault too, for not being by your side and Luce. I should've followed you and her all day."

Happy wipes his tear away and he handed the paper bag to his best friend, "Natsuu, Lushii was planning to give this to you, but I guess it's best you should receive it now."

"This was for me?"

Happy nods weakly as he went to the bathroom to calm himself, when the cat was out of sight. Natsu open the paper bag slowly and he touch something smooth, it was a red scarf. He widens his eyes at the scarf and there's an envelope within it.

Dear Natsu,

My very first friend in Fairy Tail, my number one awesome team and a best friend.

If you read this, you already accept the gift I made it for you.

I was thinking hard for what I could give it to you in return because you helped me a lot these nowadays, wait not nowadays but always.

I am so sorry for yesterday when I got mad at you and the others of protecting me. To be honest I was so happy that you guys care but I don't want to make you guys trouble because of me.

Let's make things clear for the both of us okay? Be the Natsu that I've always known :)

Oh, there's more.

This one I think I cannot say it with my own words towards you directly.

To be honest I don't want to ruin our friendship but if you hear what's coming to after these words, it's fine with me if you don't want me to be your best friend anymore, as long as I could tell you that is all.

He gulped and try to read it carefully next.

Natsu...

I've been thinking a lot what was happening to me. There's something wrong with my heart like:

Every time I was close to you, I felt somewhat safe.

When I didn't see you all day, makes me want to see you every day.

If I was sad and you comfort me with only your toothy grin, all that sadness washed out from me in instant.

When you protected me, helped me, took care of me. I couldn't help but to remembered it all.

Maybe it was since I joined Fairy Tail that I believed in you the most.

And that feeling turn into something I cannot predict. It's just appeared in my heart suddenly.

Ah here it comes,

I hope the scarf could reach my feelings towards you and I think you already heard this word from myself again, that I: