CHAPTER 35: PICTURES

Jennie's POV:

"We need to talk something about the incident happened yesterday." Ms. Park said seriously.

"You don't need to talk about it. We already know who is behind the incident yesterday." Jisoo said.

"And who is it?" Ms. Park said angrily.

"Jennie and Tyuzu! They both planned it." Jisoo said smugly.

"And how can you say that they did it Jisoo?!" Ms. Park asked irritatedly.

"It's just simple, they are the only one who didn't eat. They purposely throw their foods because they know that their tummy will get hurt if they eat." Jisoo said while smiling.

All of us are surprised when Mr. Park suddenly clap.

"Wow! You are good Jisoo! I'm so amazed at you. And you are blaming others huh?" Ms. Park said.

"I cannot understand you, what do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

"I know you and Jeongyeon are the people behind the incident yesterday." Ms. Park said.

All of the class gasp because of what they heard. They look shocked to Jisoo and Jeongyeon.

And the looked pale because of what they heard.

But Jisoo is Jisoo, she doesn't like being defeated.

She laughed, a stiff laugh actually.

"Don't joke like that Ms. Park. That is not a good joke. We are talking here seriously." Jisoo said.

"I'm serious Jisoo, maybe you are the one who is joking here. It's better to tell the truth Jisoo." Ms. Park answered.

"Why do you keep on insisting that it's Me and Jeongyeon?! And tell the truth? Why will we admit the things we didn't do. You don't have any evidence that we are really the one who did it. And here is Jennie and Tyuzu that are super obvious that they are the one who really did it. Who's telling those lies to you?" Jisoo said while crying.

I'm so amazed at Jisoo. She is really good at acting and no wonder why she can fool all the people around her.

"Wow you are really good at acting. She is correct, that if I didn't know the truth maybe I will believe you." Ms. Park said.

"Stop it! Stop all of this lies! You don't have any proofs so you have no rights to accuse me!" Jisoo shouted.

Ms. Park get something inside a pink envelope.

"You tell me if this is not enough for the evidence, Ms. Jisoo?" Ms. Park said and show a two picture to us.

All of our classmates immediately go to look at it. And I followed them.

In the first picture, there is Jeongyeon and Jisoo talking inside the school's kitchen.

"Why they are there?"

"Those are our foods, right?"

"OMG!!"

While in the second picture is that Jisoo is putting some substance at the food.

"Oh my, they are the one who did it!"

"They are so heartless?"

"How can they do that?"

Wow, I didn't know I'm so good at taking pictures. My shots are so clear.

And Jisoo and Jeongyeon looked so pale.

"Now tell to me Jisoo, is this not enough evidence that you two are the one who did all of this?!" Ms. Park said angrily.

Jisoo just bowed her head.

"It's good that Tyuzu have this and gave it to me. If not, I'm sure the people who is innocent here will be blamed because of what you did." Ms. Park added.

Everyone was shocked by the revelation especially Jisoo and Jeongyeon.

———————————————
A/N: Hey guys! The story will end soon!!