-4-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

_Four days later_

You have been in the new facility for over three weeks. Your schedule was pretty bland, but the absolute same every day.

You would wake up, have an orange, get tests ran on you for most of the day, have a banana for dinner, and for the rest of the time when you weren't busy you would be in your room. But— on Tuesday and Saturday— you would give up a pint of blood or so.

And sure enough, today was one of those dreadful days. No matter how many time you experienced it, you always cried and screamed. You were currently being carried by Chrono to the lab. You were trying to break out of his grasp, but you were to weak because of all the blood loss.

"Y/n. Stop moving so much." Chrono said with a stern voice and a glare. Your lip quivered and you took in shaky breaths. You tended to have panic attacks a lot.

Since Eri wasn't there, she couldn't calm you down. Just like at night—where you woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare— you always sit in bed for hours, wide awake, and your only choice was to cry. That wouldn't even help, because someone would hear you and bang on the door to shut you up.

"I-I...don't...w-wanna go in t-there...please..." you cried, looking at Chrono with tears brimming your e/c eyes.

Chrono ignored you. You both where coming up to the lab door, and Chrono punched in the code to open it. The door slid open, and Overhaul was waiting in the room with his white gloves on. Your teary eyes widened. Overhaul only wore the white gloves for 'Special Occasions'.

You started to thrash around in Chrono's arms, but no avail. Chrono placed you down in the white chair, and strapped you down. He quickly grabbed your left wrist, and stuck the needle into one of your veins. You flinched at the pain, and tears once again rolled down your delicate face. The blood removal was taking longer then usual, and your vision was worse then normal. Your tears had stopped and you felt numb. It was hard to keep your eyes open.

"She's at her little limit...oh well. It's about time for a reset anyways."

You saw a blurry hand slowly get closer to your face, until it grasped your skull.

"See ya in a bit."

//crush//

••

•••

••

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Your eyes blinked open, and you felt...different. You looked down at your hands, and noticed that they were still in their spots, chained to the white chair. You looked up and met the eyes of Overhaul and Chrono, who were both looking down at you.

"Now that your a bit more energized, we can meet our quota." Overhaul said in a sinister voice.

You then realized what situation you were still in. He had just killed you, then revived you.

"N-No..." You mumbled.

"Yes." Overhaul said as he pulled out a large syringe. You tried to retract your arms, to hide them, but they were still chained down, wrist up.

The shot was filled to the brim with a lavender liquid that was on the watery side. But, of course you have no way of knowing what it was. Bottom line, it was no good.

"This might hurt a lot." Overhaul commented, tilting his head towards you. Chrono went over and held down your hands.

Overhaul took the syringe and held the needle to your left forearm. He stabbed the needle into your forearm, and you let out an ear piercing cry when the purple medicine entered your blue veins.

And that's when the heroes made their move.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading