I like tight hugs

Point out any mistakes you see. Don't forget to comment, share and vote!

I was all dressed and I was ready to leave for work. A big part of me wasn't ready to face Jungkook yet, but missing work is very unprofessional. I had no genuine reason to leave work anyway. I wasn't sick, so as to stay home on medical leave. So with very nervous spirits I bid my parents farewell and make my way to the bus stand. As I got on the bus I put my voice cancellation headphones on and started reading an article on Pacu fish. It's is an omnivorous fish with a close relation to piranha. Reading about animals, mostly fishes, takes my mind off things that make me nervous. Getting an insight on the various lives that live amongst us gives me a pleasant feeling of getting more familiar with them. Although fishes don't a very developed brain, other many mammals do. So it makes me wonder that are they just as curious about us, as we are of them? Do they share the same empathy about us? Science can measure their ability to think but it can't determine their thoughts. So the perception will always be ambiguous. Time passes as I get indulged in the article and soon I'm at my stop. From there I take a cab to my office and it takes about 15 minutes until I reach my destination.

Ma Yoona at the reception desk greets me when she notices me walking in the building. I greet her back with small bow and make my way to the lift. I wait patiently until it's completely empty before I get in. I don't like stepping inside crowded lifts. More people means more brief light touches which makes me jumpy and uneasy. People often expect me to get used to it by now, but it wouldn't be a disorder if I could just change the way I am. It's really amusing just how dense some people can be.

When there are finally no people around to get on the lift, I step in and am greeted by lift man Jang.

"Good morning Mr Kim." He greets.

"Good good morning." I greet back as I briefly glance at his side.

"It's a nice day today isn't it. Great weather." Mr Jang says sticking a conversation.

"Oh no it's exactly the same as yesterday. Very similar. Nothing special." I said.

"Well then yesterday was a great day too." He states. I turn to look at him as I consider his point, then I nod as I acknowledge he was right. Much to my dismay the lift stops at the 6th floor and the door opens to reveal as many as 5 men waiting to get in. I slightly shake in my place as I get anxious that they would soon crowd the lift. Just before they could get in Mr Jang stops them with a very stupid argument.

"Oh gentlemen you all shouldn't get in. There's something wrong with the lift. It's only going up." Mr Jang counsels. This makes them all halt in their place as they process what Mr Jang had said.

"Really?" One of them asks.

"I would never lie." He counters as the door of the lift starts closing.

"Wait! But isn't it supposed to go up!" It was too for them to do anything since the lift had already started. I giggle at their stupidity and I turn to look to at Mr Jang to make brief eye contacts with him.

"Thank you Mr Jang. You're a nice man. A very nice man." I complement him.

"And you're a sweet young man my child. Those men get on the other lift, it isn't a big deal for them." Mr Jang said as he winks at me. I don't know why he did that since winking is considered a flirtatious action but I am sure he would never flirt with me so I just shrug it off as him being old. We soon reach to the 13th floor where Mr Jeon's office was and so was my work desk. As soon as I get off the lift, I get nervous all over again so I scurry hastily to my desk. I open my laptop and get right to work.

I'm 20 minutes into my work when Jungkook rings the bell to call me into his office. Scratching my head as I think of something, I take a file from my desk as I open it and lift it in front of my face. I keep it there as I make my way to his office. After knocking on the door twice, I get in stand right in front of his desk.