Chapter 35: The Epilogue

Jongin's P.O.V.

It's been the next day since we arrived in Korea. Finally, we arrived.

"So, see you all at the party tonight, okay?" Suho reminded us as soon as the plane landed. Suho just planned throwing a party in his house while on the plane so it's a little too rush but it's okay, it'll be fun if it's not meticulously planned well, right?

"Of course. We're all gonna be there!" Luhan responded happily.

"Then, I guess we all should go home now and rest so that we can stay up all night at Suho's party!" Baekhyun said.

We all agreed to Baekhyun and bid each other goodbye's and separated our way.

Suho, Ash, Jaerim and I took the same cab since our houses are all in the same route.

"Jaerim, are you feeling jetlagged already?" Ash asked Jaerim, who is sitting between us in the back seat while Suho is on the front seat, next to the driver's.

"Ah, a little. Why?" She asked.

"I want to go to the mall and shop for new clothes. I have nothing good to wear for tonight." Ash pouted. "So, can you come with me?"

"Oh okay. Sure." Jaerim answered shortly. Looks like she's tired. She just doesn't want to let Ash down . Why is she too kind?

"You look tired, though. Don't you want to rest?" I asked as I placed my palm on the nape of her neck and gave it a light massage.

"I'm okay." She answered, shooting me a weak smile. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I'll just see you tonight, okay?"

Her warm breath sent shivers down to my spine as I listened to her whispering yet soothing voice. I glanced at her and kissed the tip of her nose. "See you tonight."

----------------------------

I kissed Jaerim on the cheek goodbye when we all  got out of the cab. They said they'll go straight to the mall so Suho and I and can go ahead.

And as they said, Suho and I just agreed. The both of us walked for a little while. Sehun and I will be helping Suho for the preparations of the party. Aren’t we nice?

Suddenly, Suho giggled all by himself which made me looked at strangely.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, as I took a step sideways to distant myself from this crazy grandpa.

"It's just. You changed a lot!" He said, smiling.

"I changed a lot?" I asked him, strangely again.

"Yeah. Now, you're all lovey-dovey with Jaerim but reminiscing the old times, I remember how mean you are to her." Suho shook his head.

"I'm not mean to her." I corrected him, quickly. "I like her even before so I keep teasing her. That's why, but she and the others misinterpret it, thinking I was bullying her." I explained.

"So.. You like for a long time now, huh?" Suho asked, unbelievable of what just I explained. "But I believe, you're already engaged with Sophie that time? Am I correct?"

"Yeah." I said, rubbing the nape of my neck using my left hand. "It was complicated back then. I like both girls?" I laughed and so is Suho. "When I realize how Jaerim despise me that much, I gave up and maybe just let myself fall for Sophie, instead." I sighed and once Suho and I arrived at his oh-so-big-house, we sat on the bench in their front yard.

"And you did fall for Sophie." Suho added. "But now, look at you. You already have your girl!" Suho smiled like a proud parent. "Oh, I just remembered! Remember when Tao was an exchange student in our class? He once admitted that he caught you stalking Jaerim on her way home but you said, you didn't?"