They Get Hurt

Tanjiro:

How he got hurt: Inosuke broke his ribs.

The two got into what Tanjiro figured was a friendly spar. Inosuke was pissed about something your boyfriend had done, and so when he let his guard down, Inosuke charged right at him and rammed his head into Tanjiro's chest, cracking two of his ribs.

You had to laugh when Zenitsu started shouting at him for it, chasing him off so you could check on Tanjiro. He was a pretty good sport about the injury, letting you check him over and help him.

Really, though, what's with these Slayers, breaking ribs and getting concussed like it's your average Tuesday?! It was almost enough to get you to retire early just out of sheer exhaustion!

Nezuko:

How she got hurt: Tanjiro's forehead.

Tanjiro overslept, so Nezuko went to wake him up. She shook him before trying to headbutt him in anger. Unfortunately, his head was hard enough that he, first off, didn't wake up, second, caused her to start bleeding.

She went to you, eyes tearing up and glaring at the ground. You tried your best to soothe her, instead getting Zenitsu to wake him up with his shouting. You bandaged her forehead and Tanjiro apologized to her, looking quite guilty for it. She simply rubbed her face in his chest as if to say "I forgive you".

Zenitsu:

How he got hurt: he accidentally cut himself.

The two of you were doing a speed-chopping contest with the carrots you got as a reward for protecting a poor farmer and his daughters from a demon. Zenitsu was winning (key word was), before his hand slipped and the knife went through his index finger.

He immediately shouted in pain and dropped the knife, beginning to cry from the pain. You quit chopping the carrot to look him over. The sheer amount of blood was a little concerning, but luckily all he needed was some stitches. He'd done a number on his finger; you had to be a little impressed.

After it was said and done, you kissed the bandage to make it better and abandoned the chopping contest, instead taking your chopped carrot pieces for the group to eat as a snack.

Inosuke:

How he got hurt: he choked on his food.

To celebrate taking down a Lower Kizuki, you cooked the gang a special meal (with Nezuko's help guarding the kitchen from any would-be food snatchers). Once you all started eating, Inosuke blew through his portion with vigor, causing some concern between you and Zenitsu.

He seemed okay for the most part until he suddenly dropped his chopsticks on his plate, gasping for air. and weakly coughing. You realized pretty quickly what was going on and leapt from your chair, grabbing him around the waist and hauling him away from the table to do an emergency Heimlich. Thankfully, he spat out the hunk of meat and slumped over in your arms, exhausted. You made sure he was okay before letting him go back to the table.

Giyuu:

How he got hurt: he pissed off Sanemi.

The poor bastard just wanted to make up with the wind pillar over some slight or another. He tried giving the man some homemade ohagi, but he got his ass kicked anyway. He limped back to you, feeling a little worse than before and with only broken fingers and a squished ohagi. To be blunt, you were pissed. It took you hours of trying to make it perfectly, and he just squishes it and kicks your boyfriend's ass?