Ethan- "He's still more prepared then you"

Description: Just an Ethan imagine.
Warnings:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Good morning" I walked into the classroom with a smile catching everyone's attention.
"Your in a happy mood" Kat said as soon as I walked over to her.
"I mean why wouldn't I?" I laughed placing my bag down at the table in front of her only now noticing the guy next to her. I'd never seen him before, as I looked back over to him he quickly looked down breaking eye contact. Okay...
"Everyone take your seat" the teacher walked in and started the class.

After half hour the teacher stopped speaking and allowed individuals to break up to form a group for class activity. I turned in my seat and looked back at Kat with a smile which she returned, I stood up turning my table and pulling it into the table.
"Hey"
"Hey" I repeated what Kat said with a smile.
"Oh this is Ethan" she pointed to the guy next to her. "He's going to be partnering with us, I mean he doesn't know anyone else yet so" I nodded before turning to Ethan.
"Hey, I'm y/n" I smiled at the boy, he quickly returned the smile before nodding his head.
"So for this you'll need a pen, pencil and ruler..." the teacher trailed off handing out pieces of paper.
"Hey y/n do you have..." before Kat could finish her sentence I reached into my bag and pulled out a pen, pencil and ruler.
"I swear how do you not even have the essentials" I squinted at the girl.
"No-one else does either" she pointed around the classroom.
"Ethan does" Kat turned to look at Ethan as he had a pen and pencil.
"He doesn't have a ruler" she pointed out as the boy put the pen and pencil down.
"Yeah no I don't" he looked from Kat to me.
"He's still more prepared then you Kat" I let out a laugh as I started to work on the task.

A three weeks had passed since that day, I smiled as I walked down the corridor passing Maddy and Cassie who lingered by Nates locker.
"Hey" I turned to face the voice of the person who had joined me, Ethan.
"Hey" I smiled, over the last few weeks I had gotten to know him better, he was a lot cooler then I first thought, at first I thought he was a weirdo.
"So you done the English homework" I smiled Ethan asked.
"Of course I have" I laughed as we carried in walking down the corridor. Ethan let out a laugh.
"What?" I asked looking over at him.
"You. Your just so put together?" This time it was my turn to laugh. "What?" This time it was him asking.
"Everyone always thinks that, I'm reality I've brushed my hair like once this week" he looked at me then to my hair.
"Really?" He questioned looking at my hair, again I laughed.
"No, but I'm really not that put together I'm just good at making it look like it is" I smiled as we carried on our walk down the corridor coming to our next class. "Believe me if you saw what I was really like that imagine of a put together girl would be gone" I leant against the classroom door. "I mean if I really was put together I would have done the homework the same day I got it instead I did it at 3:00 am this morning" Ethan laughed leaning against the wall next to me.
"Wow completely wrecking the image I had of you" he smiled at me.
"God what will I do now" both me and Ethan laughed.
"You too seem to be getting along" I turned to see Kat walking over to us a suspicious look on her face.
"Yeah just wrecking Ethans image of me" Kats face contorted into confusion. "He thinks I'm put together" as I said this Kay let out a laugh.
"You should see her room" Kat laughed as I shook my head.
"I mean she's not wrong" I turned my face to look at him.
"Are you inviting me to look at your bedroom?" I looked from Ethan to Kat out of shock, I quickly turned back to reply.
"I mean..." before either of us could reply a voice spoke.
"Why aren't you three in the classroom"

•••••
Aye an Ethan one done.
Anyone I'm heading to sleep it's
Almost 7:00 am, what am I doing, a sleep schedule? Never heard of that.
X