Chapter 22

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes slowly, I saw a white ceiling and I heard a sound of a monitor. I look around and I saw my friends sleeping on the couch and I saw Jungkook beside me, sleeping peacefully.

I heard him groaned and I just stared at him. His eyes are now open and our eyes meet. "Lisa" he stated and sat closer beside me.

"Are you ok now?" he asked and I just nodded. He help me to sit down properly. "What time is it?" I asked and he look at his wristwatch. "3:00 PM" he answered and I slap his arms.

"You didn't attend class?" I asked and he just hold my hand that is resting on my lap. "Who did this?" he asked and I just sighed. "I know you knew who is it" I answered and he smiled.

"Can you sing for me?" I requested and he just nodded.

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget

"I'm so in love" I suddenly blurted out after I heard his angelic sweet voice. "Inlove with me?" he teasingly asked and I cleared my throat.

"No, you didn't let me finish. I said that I'm so in love with your voice" I explained and he just nodded. "Ok" he stated and I just look away.

My unnies woke up same with the boys. When they saw me, they quickly go to me and asked me so many questions. "Stop! I'm ok" I just said so that they will stop asking so many questions.

"Are you going to compete for tomorrow?" Jennie unnie asked and I nodded. "Why not?" I asked back. "Just take a rest" Jungkook replied and I just sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm really fine! Plus, I want to see those girls" I replied back. I can't take this anymore! If I continue feeling weak infront of there eyes, they will continue what they're doing to me.

"Oh, I don't know if I'm ready to see them yet because there hairs will be pull out from there heads!" Jisoo unnie said while gritting her teeth.

"Oh you don't know how much I want too" I answered with a chuckle. "Jungkook was about to sue them. If I am in your place, well I will." Rosè stated and I just laughed.

"I'm kinda hungry now." Jin oppa said, changing the topic. "Well me too" I replied. "Let's buy some food" Jisoo unnie said and the two oldest go and get some food.

"By the way, tell us the whole story" Taehyung oppa stated and I nod.