xxi.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

--

I MANAGE TO walk to the back of the academy, making sure to see that there was no one around me. It would be bad if they saw me getting into a car that was worth more than my net worth of my current state.

A black Rolls-Royce pulls up in front of me and I glance at the driver's seat to see my family driver waving at me.

"Hello, Miss Saint Laurent," he smiles at me as I get into the car.

"How are you, Antonio? It's been long since I last saw you." I smile as I lean back on the leather seat.

"I'm pretty good, Miss. I went on a vacation with my son last week, it was a nice time to relax," he smiles at me as he starts to drive away.

"Ah, that's nice to hear. How's Andre?" I think about his seven-year-old who would always manage to bring a smile to my face.

"He's great. He's growing up so quickly. Feels unreal," he chuckles and I nod my head.

"I still remember you playing around when you were little with your father's best friend's son. Have you seen him around lately?" Antonio glances at me while I look out of the window.

"I did. He goes to my school and we're in the same friendship group," I chuckle, "But he doesn't recognise me."

"Well, he must be blind. How can he not recognise someone he used to play with almost every day when you were little?" I see him frown while I let out a laugh.

"But I'm getting the feeling he will recognise me soon enough," I mumble.

"Hmm, but do you want him to recognise him? I know you miss the bond that you had," he turns around to look at me as the car halts, signalling we had reached.

"I do but this is not the right time," I chuckle as I open the door.

"I can't wait till he finds out about you," he smiles at me, "But I wish you well. I'll see you later, Miss Saint Laurent."

"Have a good day, Antonio." I wave at him before he drives away.

I glance at the huge building in front of me, the place where all the top doctors in the state worked here. I started to walk towards the entrance and once I entered the building, I didn't even need to ask where I had to go.

"Miss Saint Laurent, your grandfather is resting on the top floor. I'll take you there," A man walks up to me and I nod my head, trying to remember his face.

"Are my cousins there as well, Mr Taylor?" I glance at him as we enter the elevator, leading us to the top floor.

"Ah, you remember my name," he sends me a small smile, "Yes, both of them are there. Although one looks like he was forced to be here."